Howard A. Rosen
Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaH. Rosen Law, P.C.
Practice Areas: Workers' compensation, Civil rights, Insurance coverage; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2005
Education: Widener University – Delaware Law School
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Since opening H. Rosen Law, PC, Howie has helped countless clients regain their sense of dignity, obtain justice for their causes and recover the maximum financial benefits available. He consistently earns 5-star reviews and has built the majority of his practice on the referrals of his clients to their co-workers, friends and family.
Howie has consistently been recognized for over a decade by his peers as a SuperLawyer in the field of workers' compensation in Philadelphia and is certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
As an undergraduate, Howie attended the University of Maryland. He then pursued his legal studies at Widener University Delaware Law School, where he was named a Widener Scholar. Howie also served on the Widener Law Review all three years of school, and as an Articles Editor in his final year, before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 2005.
Prior to opening this practice in early 2014, Howie practiced with the law firm of Rosen, Schafer & DiMeo, LLP from 2005-2010 and was a named partner in that firm from 2010 to 2014.
Howie has a passion for sports, and to encourage youth engagement, has helped to establish a scholarship at Plymouth Whitemarsh High School, his alma mater, awarding outstanding athletes who exhibit strong community leadership. Howie resides in Delaware County, PA with his wife and two daughters. He enjoys participating in local sports leagues, attending live music events, and spending time in his garden.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant, Civil rights, Insurance coverage, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Social security disability
Police misconduct, Bad faith insurance, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 60% Workers' compensation: claimant
- 10% Civil rights
- 10% Insurance coverage
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Social security disability
First Admitted: 2005, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://hrosenlaw.com
- Named a Widener Scholar
- University of Maryland College Park, B.A. in Speech/Communications, 1996
- Widener University Delaware Law School. Awarded Widener Scholar, served on the Widener Law Review all three years of school, and as an Articles Editor in his final year., 2005
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of Workers' Compensation Law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section, 2014
- Diversity and Inclusion Subcommittee Member of the Philadelphia Bar Association Workers' Compensation Section., 2015
Office location for Howard A. Rosen
Two Penn Center
1500 JFK Blvd., Ste. 1723
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2010, 2013 - 2015