Jacob D. Sternberger
Top rated consumer law attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaMorgan & Morgan
Practice Areas: Consumer law; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2016
Education: Pennsylvania State University The Dickinson School of Law
Morgan & Morgan2005 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103 Visit website
With intimate familiarity in consumer law, attorney Jacob D. Sternberger serves clients throughout Pennsylvania from his office in Pittsburgh. He is a partner at the law firm of Morgan & Morgan and also functions as the firm’s Senior Director of Strategic Operations nationwide. He fights aggressively and steadfastly for his clients who are the victims of injuries, financial losses and other suffering through no fault of their own.
Hailing from Western Pennsylvania, Mr. Sternberger received his Juris Doctor from Penn State Law in 2015 after graduating summa cum laude with his Bachelor of Arts in political science and security studies from Dickinson College in 2012. During law school, he was as a graduate student liaison to the dean and a member of the Cumberland County Bar Association. He was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa, a prestigious academic honor society.
Since the time Mr. Sternberger was admitted to practice in Pennsylvania (2016), he has brought suit against giant, neglectful agencies and corporations that violated their duties, recovering major sums through verdicts and settlements. He has also handled a number of cases before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Serving his legal community by participating in professional activities, Mr. Sternberger is an active member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, Pennsylvania Association for Justice – Future Leaders Section and the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association. He is a board member of Pennsylvania Alliance.
With keen attention to the political system and democracy, Mr. Sternberger frequently advises and assists prospective candidates across the commonwealth. He has been a part of many political campaigns and has experience working for the American politician and retired U.S. Navy officer Joseph Ambrose Sestak Jr. for the U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania. He is a speaker at many legal seminars and is often featured and quoted in the media as a nationally renowned attorney.
Practice areasConsumer law
- 100% Consumer law
First Admitted: 2016, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/jake-sternberger/
- Dickinson College, B.A., Political Science, Phi Beta Kappa, Summa Cum Laude, 2012
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Alliance, Board Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Future Leaders Section
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
Office location for Jacob D. Sternberger
2005 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Jacob D. Sternberger
Find me online
- A top-15 finish for @chrishacker_ in his Xfinity debut! Proud to be alongside him throughout his journey, and this… https://t.co/gqNtasaeei
- @UBPN @DRinaldiMusic @chrishacker_ What a race!! Incredibly proud of @chrishacker_
- @UBPN @DRinaldiMusic @chrishacker_ @nateismfof @fgrACCEL @RSS283839 Amazing!! @chrishacker_