Jeffrey F. Laffey
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaLaffey, Bucci & Kent, LLP
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1998
Education: Villanova University School of Law
Laffey, Bucci & Kent, LLP1100 Ludlow St
Philadelphia, PA 19107 Visit website
Jeffrey F. Laffey is a personal injury attorney and founder of Laffey, Bucci & Kent, LLP, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Mr. Laffey has over 20 years of legal experience and serves clients throughout the Philadelphia region. He handles cases involving automobile accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, products liability, truck accidents, victims of crime and workplace accidents.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Laffey has successfully settled and litigated cases on behalf of injury victims in the construction and other industries. He is committed to protecting the rights of his clients and working diligently on their behalf to obtain compensation. He has secured major recoveries in many significant injury cases during his time in practice.
In honor of his professional achievements, The National Trial Lawyers included Mr. Laffey on their “Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania” and the National Association of Distinguished Counsel included him on the “Nation’s Top One Percent” list. He regularly lectures on workplace safety at construction events and seminars and is a former speaker on the American Justice Radio Network.
Mr. Laffey holds a license to practice law before all Pennsylvania and New Jersey state courts, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He is an active member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and Trial Lawyers for Public Justice.
After graduating from Saint Joseph’s University with a bachelor’s degree, Mr. Laffey earned his law degree from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. He graduated with honors from Temple University Beasley School of Law with a master’s degree in trial advocacy.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1998, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.laffeybuccikent.com/attorneys/jeffrey-laffey/
- Temple University, James E. Beasley School of Law, Masters Degree in Trial Advocacy, 2005, With Honors
- St. Joseph’s University, Bachelor of Arts, 1995
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- WWDB-AM Talk 860 American Justice Radio Network, June, 2019
- National Trial Lawyers Association – Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania, 2011-2015
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer – Rising Star, 2005-2012 *no publication in 2009
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top One Percent, 2015
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2013-2020
Office location for Jeffrey F. Laffey
1100 Ludlow St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2005 - 2008, 2010 - 2012