Jennifer C. Bell
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaBell & Bell LLP
Practice Areas: Employment & Labor, Employee Benefits; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1998
Education: Georgetown University Law Center
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Jennifer C. Bell is an attorney and co-founder of Bell & Bell LLP in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Ms. Bell serves clients throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She litigates employment-related matters involving age discrimination, disability discrimination, gender discrimination, race discrimination, retaliation, overtime, sexual harassment, whistleblowers and wrongful termination. She also negotiates employment-related agreements and contracts and advises executives regarding a wide variety of issues.
Ms. Bell earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pittsburgh and obtained her law degree from Georgetown University Law Center, graduating magna cum laude. She has been admitted to practice in Pennsylvania since 1998 and is also licensed before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
While attending law school, Ms. Bell was managing articles editor of the Georgetown Law Journal. Following law school graduation, she gained legal experience by clerking for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit. She went on to practice employment law at a private Pennsylvania-based firm representing employers in matters such as harassment and discrimination.
Ms. Bell subsequently joined a pharmaceutical company as counsel in employment and labor law. Her role involved training management on various employment matters and handling employment litigation issues.
In addition to her law practice, Ms. Bell enjoys sharing her wealth of legal knowledge with others. She has co-authored articles on subjects such as employment related litigation and continues to regularly speak to organizations on employment law topics.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee, Employee Benefits, Employment & Labor: Employer, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, Employment Litigation: Defense
Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Employment Law - Employer, Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- 20% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 20% Employee Benefits
- 20% Employment & Labor: Employer
- 20% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20% Employment Litigation: Defense
First Admitted: 1998, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.bellandbelllaw.com/attorneys/jennifer-bell
- Introduction of Remedies Available in Employment Law Cases in Pennsylvania, Co-Author
- The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, One Year Later, Co-Author
- Legal Background for Deposition of the HR Professional, Co-Author
- Ready, Willing and Iqbal: Preparing and Arguing Motions in Employment Litigation, Co-Author
- Title VII Update: Yes, There Are New Interpretations and Applications of Title VII, Co-Author
- Rising Star, Philadelphia Magazine, 2007-2011
- Super Lawyer, 2012-2017
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A.
Office location for Jennifer C. Bell
1617 JFK Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2007 - 2008, 2010 - 2012