Top rated personal injury attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaSaltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky P.C.
Jordan Howell is an associate attorney at Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky P.C. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Mr. Howell concentrates his practice on personal injury law and represents injury victims throughout the Philadelphia metropolitan area.
Born and raised in Philadelphia, Mr. Howell handles many types of personal injury cases, including those involving brain injuries, burn injuries, construction accidents, electrical injuries, forklift accidents, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, product liability and workplace accidents. He is committed to fighting for the rights of the seriously injured and those who have lost a family member in an accident.
Earlier in his legal career, Mr. Howell worked in the Philadelphia Office of the District Attorney’s Major Trials Unit, where he handled several jury trials involving major felonies. He also has experience representing insurance companies in personal injury actions. This experience provided him with valuable knowledge about the strategies used by the defense side in personal injury actions and allows him to provide the best possible representation to injury victims in his current practice.
Mr. Howell stays involved in his legal community through participation in various professional organizations. He is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, the Barristers Association of Philadelphia and the American Association for Justice. He contributes to his local community by serving as a youth baseball umpire and a basketball referee.
Mr. Howell earned his law degree from Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law. In 2021, Mr. Howell graduated, with Honors, from Temple University Beasley School of Law with a Masters in Trial advocacy. He holds a license to practice law before the state courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Civil rights
Motor vehicle accidents, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Premises liability - plaintiff, Motor vehicle defects, Police misconduct
- 60% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Civil rights
First Admitted: 2013, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.smbb.com/attorney/jordan-howell/
- Youth basketball referee and youth baseball Umpire for Fairmount Sports Association
- Pro bono representation of indigent client in landlord-tenant dispute, 2019
- The Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Associations
- American Association of Justice
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2020
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2018
- Represented the owner of a custom clothier in the sale of his bespoke, 2020
- Represent dozens of clients in personal injury, wrongful death and property damage claims. Have successfully litigated these cases on behalf of clients to secure favorable settlements at mediations and on the eve of trial, 2020
- Secured numerous seven figure settlements on behalf of catastrophically injured clients and families of wrongful death victims., 2021
- Represented healthcare professionals including doctors, nurses, and hospitals against medical malpractice claims, 2018
- Represent dozens of clients in personal injury, wrongful death and property Damage claims. Have successfully litigated these cases on behalf of clients to secure favorable settlements at mediations and on the eve of trial, 2019
- Numerous six and seven figure settlements on behalf of clients in personal injury matters, 2020
- Numerous guilty verdicts in jury and bench trials while practicing as a prosecutor for the Philadelphia District Attorneys Office, 2017
- LLM Trial Advocacy , 2021
- Temple University, 2010
Office location for Jordan Howell
1650 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023