Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaMorgan & Morgan
Joseph places a high value on empathizing with clients to best meet their needs. One way he demonstrates his commitment is by immersing himself in the facts of the case—which tends to yield rewarding insights. He has also defended clients’ interests in hearings, depositions, mediations, and arbitrations.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, General Litigation
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% General Litigation
First Admitted: 2015, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/joseph-swist/
- Mediated and resolved a medical malpractice case by delving through 6,000 pages of medical records to support the defense case.
- Conducted extensive pre-complaint discovery that led to the client being successfully indemnified in two different cases.
- Hobart College, B.A., 2012
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
Office location for Joseph Swist
2005 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023