Lane R. Jubb, Jr.
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
As a trial attorney with The Beasley Firm, LLC, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Lane R. Jubb Jr. is establishing a reputation as a forceful litigator who is able to handle highly complex civil cases.
At age 29, Lane became the youngest attorney in the country to win a multi-million dollar medical malpractice verdict as lead counsel (Lambert). Less than a year later, he then obtained a $20 million dollar verdict in Chester County, Pennsylvania against The Laser Spine Institute for the wrongful death of an Ohio woman after she underwent outpatient spinal surgery.
Mr. Jubb focuses on the following practice areas:
· Medical malpractice
· Wrongful use of civil proceedings
· Catastrophic aviation accidents
A graduate of The Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Science in economics, Mr. Jubb attended the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, obtaining his Juris Doctor in 2014. The Pennsylvania Bar Association admitted him to practice that same year, and he can also practice law in New Jersey. Additionally, Mr. Jubb can practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the District of Colorado as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit and 3rd Circuit.
- 70%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Aviation and Aerospace
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Aviation Accidents - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022
About Lane R. Jubb, Jr.
First Admitted: 2014, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.beasleyfirm.com/our-attorneys/lane-r-jubb-jr-/
- Lecturer, Marshall Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project, South Philadelphia High School
- The Hill School, 2006
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S. Economics, 2010
- Member, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, 2016
- Member, Pennsylvania Association of Justice
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2015
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals, 2016
- New Jersey, 2015
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2016
- Member, Lawyer-Pilot's Bar Association
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado, 2015
- Video Biography, 2016
- $5,000,000 verdict in a medical malpractice case involving the death of a 49 year-old woman, and mother of three adult children, who was prematurely discharged from a Philadelphia hospital, resulting her death five days later., 2017
- $1.3 million dollar arbitration award for the wrongful death of a 28 week year old baby who developed necrotizing enterocolitis, 2016
- $5.4 million dollar verdict for a flight instructor killed in a mid-air collision, 2016
- $648,000 award to a 56 year-old man who was shot by a significantly intoxicated patron of a Delaware County tavern, 2017
- $20,000,000 Wrongful Death Medical Malpractice Verdict in Chester County, Pennsylvania. Inappropriate dosage of pain mediciation was administered in the post-anesthetic care unit of Laser Spine Institute, which resulted in a patient's death a few hours after she was discharged, 2018
- $2.3 million verdict in a Wrongful Use of Civil Proceedings action - over $2 million awarded for punitive damages., 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022