Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2014 - 2019
A partner in the Philadelphia office of Willig, Williams & Davidson, Lauren Hoye focuses her practice on representation of labor unions and individual employees.
Lauren graduated magna cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where she was elected to the Order of the Coif and was a member of the Journal of Technology Law and Policy.
Lauren’s commitment to representing employees began as a law student in the University of Pittsburgh Unemployment Compensation Practicum at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. As a law student, Lauren advocated for indigent unemployed workers in Western Pennsylvania, representing them at their unemployment compensation hearings and pursuing their cases to the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. For her work in the Practicum, she was selected as the recipient of the Clinical Legal Education Association Outstanding Clinical Student Award in May 2009. In 2010, while Lauren served as the manager of the University of Pittsburgh Unemployment Compensation Practicum, the Practicum received the Pennsylvania Bar Association Pro Bono Award for its representation of indigent unemployed workers.
While in law school, Lauren served as a teaching assistant in the Legal Writing department and was the President of the Pitt Legal Income Sharing Foundation, the public interest law student group.
About Lauren Hoye
First Admitted: 2009, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.wwdlaw.com/attorney/40/lauren-hoye
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2009-present
- American Bar Association, 2009-present
- Grinnell College, B.A., with honors, 2004
- Washington University in St. Louis, M.S.W., 2006
- Jack McGregor Scholarship, 2007
- School of Law Community Service Award, 2009
- ABA/BNA Labor and Employment Law Award, 2009
- Curran Prize for French Law and Language, 2008
- School of Law Student Leadership Award, 2009
- University of Pittsburg Public Interest Scholar, 2006
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Federal Income Tax, Business Organizations, and Subtle Sexism and Racism in the Law, 2007
- Law Student Achievement Award, National Association of Women Lawyers, 2009
Last Updated: 5/15/2022