Marsha F. Santangelo, MD
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
Marsha F. Santangelo, MD, is an attorney at The Beasley Firm, LLC, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With about three decades of legal experience, her practice areas include personal injury matters, with a special focus on medical malpractice issues. She is a zealous advocate for those who have been injured due to the negligent actions of medical practitioners and organizations.
Serving clients throughout Pennsylvania, Ms. Santangelo is fluent in English and Spanish. She has immense experience handling medical malpractice issues involving almost every field of medicine, including gynecology, neurology, oncology, endocrinology, cardiology and much more. She has obtained numerous million-dollar and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of her clients.
Graduating summa cum laude, Ms. Santangelo has a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Villanova University. She attended the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine and obtained her M.D. degree, where she graduated at the top of her class. She received clinical training in general surgery and is a licensed medical practitioner in Pennsylvania.
Ms. Santangelo earned her Juris Doctor from the Villanova University School of Law and also an MBA degree from Villanova University. In law school, she was the recipient of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association’s James J. Manderino Award for excellence in trial advocacy for her remarkable work in courtroom trials.
Licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania, Ms. Santangelo is also admitted to practice in all state and federal courts, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the United States Supreme Court. She has memberships in Philadelphia County Medical Society, the Philadelphia Bar Association, the Philadelphia Association for Justice and the Pennsylvania Medical Society.
In addition, Ms. Santangelo is also a fellow of the American College of Legal Medicine and serves as an arbitrator in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. She has received an “Excellent” rating on Avvo for her work in the legal field.
- 100%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2022
- Top 50: 2022 Women Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2021 Women Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2021 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Women Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2020 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Women Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2019 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2018 Women Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Women Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2016 Women Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
About Marsha F. Santangelo, MD
First Admitted: 1992, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://beasleyfirm.com/our-attorneys/marsha-f-santangelo/
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, M.D.
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Civil Engineering, summa cum laude, 1981
- Villanova University School of Law, M.B.A.
- Graduated summa cum laude, Villanova University, Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- James J. Manderino Award for excellence in trial advocacy, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Top 50 Women, 2016
- Graduated in top one-fifth of class, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Licensed physician, Pennsylvania
- Past Member of Board of Directors, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Philadelphia County Medical Society
- Member of the Bar, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1992
- Arbitrator, Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member of the Bar, United States Supreme Court, 2003
- State and Federal courts in Pennsylvania
- Member, Philadelphia Association for Justice
- Member, Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Member of the Bar, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1992
- Fellow, American College of Legal Medicine
- @Abdullah_azzam7 @IeaOffice @AFGCentralbank https://t.co/omoGdO0Dgd
- Being involved in a #truckaccident can mean severe injuries and long-term consequences. Learn how we can help.… https://t.co/mFwtMtlwAq
- Let us remember those who courageously gave their lives. #MemorialDay 🇺🇸 https://t.co/uJ6EoH78M0
- Join us in congratulating the 9 attorneys who received this honor! https://t.co/9j7v72JQZQ
- Doctors have an obligation to patients to practice a duty of care and treatment with competence. Unfortunately, neg… https://t.co/nknGTssGEf
Last Updated: 8/12/2022