Michael G. Dryden
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaWillig, Williams & Davidson
Practice Areas: Workers' Compensation
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1993
Education: Temple University Beasley School of Law
Michael G. Dryden is the chair of Willig, Williams & Davidson’s workers’ compensation department. He is certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation by the Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers' Compensation Law Section. He also handles personal injury matters.
As the department chair, Mike supervises attorneys handling workers’ compensation matters. He is also very active in the firm’s management of Heart & Lung Act and Act 534 cases throughout Pennsylvania including occupational disease claims for cancer, heart disease and toxic exposures. Mike also trains union leadership on issues involving injured members and conducts educational seminars for union stewards.
Mike also counsels and represents workers in pension matters, and appears before the Philadelphia Civil Service Commission on behalf of his clients.
Mike is proud to have helped hundreds of workers, from firefighters to machinists, to truck drivers claim benefits for work-related injuries such as cancer, heart disease and hearing loss. Mike also successfully challenged pension offsets that employers assert against workers’ compensation in an attempt to reduce injured workers’ benefits. He derives great satisfaction from helping hardworking individuals and their families by securing workers’ compensation and other benefits to which they are entitled under the law.
A sought-after presenter, Mike frequently speaks to labor organizations throughout Pennsylvania regarding workers’ compensation, disability and pension laws as well as related issues. He has also worked as a hearing master for the Philadelphia Municipal Court’s Emergency Services Program. As a hearing master, Mike presided over petitions for emergency protection from domestic abuse orders.
A 1993 graduate of Temple University School of Law, Mike earned his bachelor’s degree from Lebanon Valley College in 1990.
First Admitted: 1993, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.wwdlaw.com/attorney/20/michael-g-dryden
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Municipal Court Emergency Services Program, Hearing Master
- Certified Specialist, Workers' Compensation, Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2013
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association)
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Huntington Valley Activities Association, Coach
- Lebanon Valley College, B.A., 1990
- Listed by the National Trial Lawyers as a Top 100 Workers' Compensation Attorney., National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, 2014
- Our attorney Michael Dryden reviews what benefits are covered by Pennsylvania workers’ compensation in relation to no fault. Dryden specifically speaks about what employers will cover and your rights in a lawsuit. Pennsylvania law allows for wage loss and medical coverage for the injured body part., Philadelphia Attorney Michael Dryden Presents An Overview of PA Workers' Compensation, 2015
- Michael Dryden discusses PA workers’ compensation specific loss benefits and which losses are covered such loss of body parts or partial loss., Philadelphia Attorney Michael Dryden Reviews Specific Loss Benefits In Workers' Compensation, 2015
- Michael Dryden Speaks About Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Law
- Michael Dryden reviews injury claims that are covered including repetitive injuries, aggravation of pre-existing conditions and diseases. He also reviews environmental and exposure issues in the workplace and what is covered in PA., Philadelphia Attorney Michael Dryden Discusses Injuries and Issues Covered in PA Workers' Compensation, 2015
- Philadelphia workers’ compensation attorney Michael Dryden discusses PA workers’ compensation and the amount of time the law provides to notify employers and insurance companies., Pennsylvania Attorney Michael Dryden Shows That Workers' Compensation Laws Provide Obligations for Employers and Employees, 2015
- Our workers’ compensation attorney Michael Dryden reviews what to do if your employer denies your injury claims. Pennsylvania has a process in place for workers’ compensation claims and appeals in each area of the state which is determined by your zip code., Philadelphia Attorney Michael Dryden Discusses Claims Petitions in PA Workers' Compensation, 2015
- Michael Dryden discusses PA workers’ compensation rules for premises injuries and whether events and parking lot instances are covered. , Philadelphia Attorney Michael Dryden Reviews "Coming and Going" Rule In Workers' Compensation, 2015
- Philadelphia workers’ compensation attorney Michael Dryden discusses your rights as an employee in PA when visiting a company provided doctor. , Workers' Compensation Attorney Michael Dryden of Willig, Williams and Davidson Provides Employee Rights Around Company Doctors, 2015
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2005 - 2007