R. Patrick Link
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
An attorney at LinkLaw, LLC, R. Patrick Link focuses his practice on criminal law. Committed to guiding those facing criminal charges through the justice system, he generally handles cases involving such issues as DWI or DUI, drug offenses, robbery and burglary, weapons offenses, assault, sex crimes and homicide. Serving clients throughout the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, metro area, Mr. Link understands what criminal charges can mean for those he represents. Considering each case to be a serious one, he provides his clients with compassionate support and tenacious advocacy.
After receiving an undergraduate degree from Lafayette College, Mr. Link went on to attend the Temple University Beasley School of Law. From there, he earned a Juris Doctor in 2003. While in law school, Mr. Link was named to the dean’s list.
Having started his legal career working as a deputy attorney general for the state of Delaware and an assistant district attorney in Philadelphia, Mr. Link prosecuted a vast range of criminal cases, including domestic violence, drug crimes and weapons-related offenses. This experience gave him unique insight into how the authorities prepare and prosecute cases, which he draws on in his current role to help protect his clients’ futures. From arraignments and bail hearings through the criminal proceedings, Mr. Link stands by his clients and works to see their rights upheld. He has an Avvo “Superb” rating and has been named in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
Beyond his work in the courtroom, Mr. Link is actively involved in the legal community. He is a member of the Criminal Justice Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and The Philadelphia Criminal Law American Inn of Court.
About R. Patrick Link
First Admitted: 2005, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://linklawphilly.com
- Lafayette College, Government and Law, 1999
- Super Lawyers Pennsylvania, 2018
- Top 10 Under 40, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2014
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Top 100 in PA National Advocacy for DUI Defense (NAFDD), 2014
- Career Recognition Reward Philadelphia District Attorney, 2010
- Nation's Top One Percent National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015 - 2016
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2014
- One of the Preeminent Criminal Defense Attorneys in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL), 2016
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2014
- Philadelphia Bar Association Criminal Justice Section
- http://linklawphilly.com/case-results/, 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022