Richard T. Bobbe III
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaWeir Greenblatt Pierce LLP
Practice Areas: Criminal defense; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1999
Education: Pennsylvania State University The Dickinson School of Law
Weir Greenblatt Pierce LLP1339 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107 Visit website
Attorney Richard T. Bobbe III, is a Partner at Greenblatt, Pierce, Funt & Flores, LLC, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Mr. Bobbe is head of the firm’s DUI/DWI and traffic court practice areas and handles civil and criminal matters in the firm’s Pennsylvania and New Jersey offices.
Mr. Bobbe earned a bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University and obtained his law degree from Penn State Dickinson Law. During law school, he was president of the student bar association and a member of the board of trustees. He is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Over the course of his years in practice, Mr. Bobbe has developed substantial litigation skills. He has tried numerous cases at the state and appellate levels in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and handled nearly every type of criminal matter, from simple drug possession to homicide.
Before joining Greenblatt, Pierce, Funt & Flores, LLC, Mr. Bobbe served as a prosecutor at the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office. He also worked for a private civil litigation firm, handling fraud, personal injury and professional malpractice matters.
Mr. Bobbe is an active member of the legal community. He serves as President of the Dickinson School of Law Alumni Society and is on the Penn State Alumni Council. Mr. Bobbe is also on the Board of the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Alumni Association. He belongs to the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and serves on the executive board of the association’s Philadelphia chapter.
Practice areasCriminal defense
Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Traffic violations
- 100% Criminal defense
First Admitted: 1999, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.wgpllp.com/team/richard-t-bobbe-iii/
- Commonwealth v. DH
- Commonwealth v. DC
- Commonwealth v. ER
- Commonwealth v. DD
- Getting to Not Guilty, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL) CLE
- DUI and Criminal Law Primer – F&A.M. of Pennsylvania (pending)
- The National Trial Lawyers (Top 100), 2014, 2015, 2016
- Lee Hopp Award, Dickinson School of Law
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Board of Directors, Philadelphia District Attorney Alumni Association
- New Jersey
- Executive Board, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL)
- Camden County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Board of Directors, Dickinson Law Alumni Society
- Bloomsburg University, B.A., 1994
Office location for Richard T. Bobbe III
1339 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023