Samuel A. Anyan, Jr.
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaWapner Newman
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2006
Education: Howard University School of Law
Wapner Newman8 Penn Center
1628 JFK Blvd, Suite 800
Philadelphia, PA 19103 Phone: 215-569-0900 Email: Samuel A. Anyan, Jr. Visit website
Samuel A. Anyan, Jr. became an associate at Wapner Newman in February 2010. Prior to joining Wapner Newman, Mr. Anyan served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lisette Shirdan-Harris, First Judicial District of Pennsylvania, and enjoyed a successful career as an attorney at a major insurance company, as well as at a prominent products liability boutique firm. Mr. Anyan is known for his superior preparation and courtroom skills, obtaining stellar results for his clients.
Mr. Anyan earned his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from The George Washington University. In 2005, Mr. Anyan received his Juris Doctorate from Howard University School of Law. Mr. Anyan earned his L.L.M. degree in Trial Advocacy from Temple University School of Law in 2008, graduating with Honors.
Mr. Anyan presently represents clients injured due to defective products, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability and construction site accidents.
In 2018, Samuel A. Anyan, Jr. was elected as the Regional III Director for the National Bar Association for the second consecutive year. Region III includes the Garden State Bar Association in New Jersey, Philadelphia Barristers’ Association in Pennsylvania and the Delaware Barristers Association in Delaware.
Anyan oversees all Local Chapters, which allows him to build close relationships with lawyers across the Tri State area. His election is a reflection of the hard work and dedication that have been hallmarks of his practice.
Selected as a member of PhillyLabor’s “Who’s Who in Injury and Injured Workers Advocacy 2017.”
Mr. Anyan is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association – Minority Bar Committee, Barrister’s Association of Philadelphia, and National Bar Association, and the New Jersey Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and before the United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the District of New Jersey.
First Admitted: 2005, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.wnwlaw.com/samuel-anyan
- Trial Advocacy, L.L.M, Temple University School of Law
- Barristers' Association of Philadelphia, Executive Board Member - 2010, 2011 Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association Philadelphia Bar Association Pennsylvania Association For Justice
- Television Ad, Attorney, Lawyer, Personal Injury
- Mr. Anyan received his Bachelor's degree from The George Washington University., 2000
- Mr. Anyan received his Master's degree from The George Washington University., 2002
- In 2005, Mr. Anyan received his Juris Doctorate from Howard University School of Law. , 2005
- Mr. Anyan earned his L.L.M. degree in Trial Advocacy from Temple University School of Law in 2008, graduating with Honors, 2008
- Elected Regional III Director for the National Bar Association, 2018
- Top 40 Under 40 Nation's Best Advocates by the National Bar Association, 2018
- Selected as a Member of "Philly Labor's" "Who's Who in Injury and Injured Workers Advocacy", 2017
- 2011 Lawyer on the Fast Track, The Legal Intelligencer Publication
- Mass tort lecture at Howard University, Speaker, Mass Tort, 2019
- Sam spoke to high school students on the importance of continuing your education, giving back to the community and what it is like to be a lawyer., Speaker, Career Day - Being a Lawyer, Vaux High School, 2019
- Speaker and Power Point presentation., Speaker, Valsartan Case Criteria and General Discussion of the Losartan Litigation, Harris Martin Publishing, Legal, 2019
- For all lawyers who represent "the people," the existing client is the lifeblood of their practice. Your relationship with an existing client is by far your best advertisement for future business. Be sure to spend some time getting to know your clients. Inquire about their family, goals and future plans beyond the resolution of their legal matter with you. Remind them that you are their lawyer for life and they should call you with any legal issues or questions in the future. You want to brand yourself and your business as their one-stop shop for legal issues. Again, even if the question deals with another area of law, you want to be thought of in your clients' minds as their legal resource and consultant. They should never hire another lawyer for any reason without first consulting you about it. This practice allows you to refer the client to lawyers whom you not only trust and are confident will do a good job, but it provides an avenue for reciprocation of referrals., Writer, The Art of Generating Legal Business For the Young Lawyer, The Legal Intelligencer, Attorneys, Legal Industry, 2013
- Coach Big Dreams Basketball - 4th grade, 2019
- Sponsor Ash Park Pool Restoration Project, 2018
- Big Dreams - Basketball coach, 2018
- Coach Youth Elite Sports - Champions, 2019
- Recognized by Best Lawyers for Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Best Lawyers, Best Lawyers, 2022
- 2022 National Bar Association Power 50 African American Attorneys, 2022 National Bar Association Power 50 African American Attorneys, National Bar Association, 2022
- , Top 100, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2020
- Chosen by Best Lawyers for Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2021
- Chosen by Best Lawyers for Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2020
- Chosen by Best Lawyers for Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs , Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2019
- Lawyers On The Fast Track Honoree, Legal Intelligencer, 2011
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012, 2014 - 2018