Sean E. Quinn
Top rated personal injury attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaQuinn Law Group, LLC
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2000
Education: Pennsylvania State University The Dickinson School of Law
Quinn Law Group, LLC1500 Market Street
West Tower - Suite 4000
Philadelphia, PA 19102 Visit website
Sean Quinn is a nationally recognized trial lawyer and managing partner of the Philadelphia-based personal injury law firm, Quinn Law Group, LLC.
Sean is known for his hard-hitting style, tireless work ethic, and unrelenting pursuit of justice. He prides himself on out-working the competition. A testament to his blue-collar, New Jersey roots. Over the past decade, Sean has recovered close to $100 million for his clients.
Sean is widely regarded as one of the top Trial Lawyers specializing in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death litigation in the region. This is evidenced by the results achieved for his clients and the following recognition he's received:
• Super Lawyer - Pennsylvania | Top 100 Super Lawyers in Philadelphia | Top 100 Super Lawyers in Pennsylvania (Thomson Reuters selections)
• Super Lawyer - New Jersey (Thomson Reuters selections)
• Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyers)
• Avvo 10.0 Rating
• Sean has selected at a Top 10 Under 40 Attorney by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Backing Sean is a tremendous team of attorneys and professionals at Quinn Injury Lawyers. We serve hard-working families throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey get the justice they deserve.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2000, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.quinnlawyers.com/
- New Jersey Super Lawyers (2010-2014), Rising Star - Super Lawyer
- 10/10 Superb rating, AVVO
- 2105-2017, Top 100 Trial Lawyer, National Trial Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers (2012-2015)
- AV Rated, Martindale Hubbell
- Top 10 Attorneys Under 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.
- He also routinely serves as an Arbitrator and Mediator – having been frequently appointed as a Judge Pro Tem by the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County.
- $1,800,000 – WORKPLACE ACCIDENT - Closed head injury and severe leg injury to a truck driver in the receiving area of a major corporate defendant as a result of the defendant providing the truck driver with a defective ladder to use while securing cargo.
- $1,085,000 - LONGSHOREMAN ACCIDENT - Total settlement recovered for longshoreman that suffered debilitating neck and back injuries after falling 15 to 20 feet in the hold of a foreign vessel. Lawsuit brought against the Thailand-based shipping company due to their failure to adequately inspect and maintain the ladders on the ship. A claim was also brought against the longshoreman's employer under the Longshore Harbor Workers Compensation Act.
- CAR ACCIDENT - $575,000 - Settlement for 50 year old woman that suffered a calcaneus fracture in a car accident and required subtalar fusion surgery. Philadelphia County. , 2010
- $1,900,000 – CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT - Settlement for soil technician that had his leg severed and reattached following a bulldozer accident on a construction site.
- $1,250,000 - SLIP-AND-FALL ACCIDENT - Settlement for 43 year old registered nurse that suffered serious knee injuries in a slip-and-fall accident.
- $510,000- LONGSHOREMAN ACCIDENT - Total recovery for longshoreman who suffered serious back and neck injuries in forklift accident due to unsafe conditions in a refrigerated warehouse.
- $2.4 Million Combined Settlement & Verdict for 73 year old man injured after falling off a deck. , 2011
- $3,800,000 - CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT - Settlement for the family of a union glazier that died during a scaffolding accident on a construction project.
- $1,700,000 - WORKPLACE ACCIDENT - Settlement for a commercial truck driver that suffered debilitating leg fractures and injuries in a loading dock accident at a major furniture retailer's distribution center.
- $900,000 - TRUCKING ACCIDENT - Total settlement recovered for bricklayer that suffered serious head, neck, back, and leg injuries in a devastating trucking accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
- $1.18 Million Settlement for Husband and Wife Injured in a Car Accident in New Jersey., 2011
- Philly VIP
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2000
- Member, American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Member, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- New Jersey, 2000
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals, 2008
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ)
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2000
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAJ)
- Temple Law School, L.L.M. in Trial Advocacy, Honors: Graduated with honors, Honors: Best Oral Advocate in the Program by the Faculty, 2003
- Franklin & Marshall College, Dual Major: Government and History, Honors: Member of F&M's Football Team, 1997
Office location for Sean E. Quinn
1500 Market Street
West Tower - Suite 4000
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2012
Top ListsTop 100: Philadelphia Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2021
Additional sources of information about Sean E. Quinn
Find me online
- "Sean was great to work with." says Brittney on Google, via GetLegal https://t.co/ZdpPpdY3SU
- "The entire team at the Quinn Law Group are terrific! They have always kept me in the loop regarding my case and an… https://t.co/Uyz7XUumby
- "Quinn law group is the best I've ever worked with they are very informative, Sean is a bulldog lawyer and you shou… https://t.co/C9pFeSlSje