Traci M. Greenberg
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2006 - 2008, 2010 - 2015
A senior associate at Sidney L. Gold & Associates, P.C., in Philadelphia – recognized in Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register – Traci M. Greenberg’s practice concentrates exclusively on employment-related litigation. Ms. Greenberg represents both employers and employees in state and federal anti-discrimination cases, as well as federal civil rights cases. She works in the practice areas of employment discrimination; employer liability; sexual harassment; wrongful termination; race, sex, pregnancy and religious discrimination; whistleblower litigation; Family and Medical Leave Act violations; restrictive covenants; wage and hour claims; overtime claims; severance packages and contract law litigation. In addition, Ms. Greenberg handles all aspects of firm recruitment of junior attorneys and law students/clerks. She performs outreach and builds relationships with area law schools to promote the firm and recruit top tier legal talent.
In addition to representing plaintiffs in employment litigation, Ms. Greenberg has broad experience in advising employers concerning compliance with Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Ms. Greenberg also provides counsel to employers to develop diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.
Ms. Greenberg is a graduate of The George Washington University (1997) and Syracuse University College of Law (2000). Ms. Greenberg is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. She is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, the District of New Jersey, the Southern District of New York, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit. She has litigated a number of intricate cases in courts all over the United States.
Ms. Greenberg has written articles for The Legal Intelligencer and has lectured on hot topics in employment law. Ms. Greenberg is a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA) and the Labor and Employment Law Committee of the Philadelphia Bar Association. Ms. Greenberg serves as a volunteer attorney for the AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania. Ms. Greenberg also provides pro bono legal services for the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights and the Legal Network for Gender Equity, an attorney network coordinated by the National Women's Law Center, the first national legal network to combat sex discrimination in the workplace, education, and health care.
About Traci M. Greenberg
First Admitted: 2000, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.discrimlaw.net/attorneys/traci-m-greenberg
- Campbell v. Abercrombie & Fitch Co., in the U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 96 Fair Empl. Prac. Cas. (BNA) 55, June 9, 2005
- Willis v. Vie Fin. Group, Inc., in the U.S. District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania, 04-435, 2004 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 15753, August 6, 2004
- Campbell v. Abercrombie & Fitch Co., in the U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 03-3159, 2005 U.S. Dist LEXIS 11507, June 9, 2005
- Reinard v. Ashcroft, in the U.S. District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania, 02-1886, 2003 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 23693, December 29, 2003
- Willis v. Vie Fin. Group, Inc., in the U.S. District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania, 21 I.E.R. Cas. (BNA) 1111, August 6, 2004
- Franks v. County of Lehigh, in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 04-2971, 2005 U.S. App. LEXIS 16000, July 14, 2005, Submitted Pursuant to Third Circuit LAR 34.1(a), August 2, 2005
- Willis v. Vie Fin. Group, Inc., in the U.S. District Court, E.D. Pennsylvania, 86 Empl. Prac. Dec. (CCH) P41, 895, August 6, 2004
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer, Attorney for the AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, 2002
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2002
- Member, National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2000
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Committee, Philadelphia Bar Association
- New Jersey, 2000
- George Washington University, B.A., 1997
Last Updated: 5/15/2022