Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
Travis Savoia is an attorney with Morgan & Morgan in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than 10 years of total legal experience, Mr. Savoia provides diligent advocacy and support to clients who have suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
A veteran of hundreds of personal injury cases and dozens of trials and arbitrations, Mr. Savoia has secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his plaintiff clients, earning his membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. In addition, he has also successfully handled a number of appeals, and he strives to provide the highest level of representation possible for individuals and families adversely affected by traumatic brain injuries, car and truck accidents, spinal cord injuries, burn injuries, wrongful death and other preventable tragedies.
He has also won cases against some of the largest trucking companies and corporations in the country, and he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers for his outstanding professionalism and service. Moreover, he has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many in his region during their times of need.
A 2007 Bachelor of Arts, political economics, graduate of Bloomsburg University, Mr. Savoia received publication in the Frederick Douglass Book of Academic Excellence. He then went on to obtain his Juris Doctor from Penn State Dickinson Law in 2010, receiving recognition as a public interest advocate. He also completed clerkships in the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office – Capital Crimes Appellate Litigation Unit and the Perry County Public Defender’s Office.
Mr. Savoia holds his license to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, the District of New Jersey and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
Mr. Savoia is an active member of the New Jersey Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
About Travis Savoia
First Admitted: 2010, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/travis-savoia/
- Frederick Douglass Book of Academic Excellence
- 2021, Rising Stars by Super Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Public Interest Advocate, Penn State Dickinson School of Law
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Northampton County, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Civil Trial Committee
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Federal District Court in Middle District
- Pennsylvania Federal District Court in Eastern District
- Federal District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey, 2010
- Bloomsburg University, B.A. in Political Economics, 2007
- $275,000.00 total recovery for a client who suffered a spinal injury in her neck resulting in surgery, 2021
- Recovered 2.25 million on behalf of a woman who was rear-ended by a box truck. Client experienced a traumatic brain injury as a result of the accident. Client underwent specialized DTI MRI testing under Dr. Benson who would have testified at trial, 2017
Last Updated: 6/7/2022