Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
Armand Leonelli is attorney at law at the Law Offices of Edgar Snyder & Associates. He represents clients in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area and throughout the state of Pennsylvania in personal injury cases. Licensed to practice before all state courts in Pennsylvania, he represents those who have been injured by bicycle accidents, dangerous drugs, dog bites, food poisoning, industrial accidents, medical malpractice, mesothelioma, motorcycle accidents, nursing home abuse, defective products, slip and falls, and truck accidents.
A member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association, Attorney Leonelli is also included in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for several cases that resulted in compensation of more than a million dollars for his clients. He attended Duquesne University School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude with his Juris Doctor.
Before attending law school, Mr. Leonelli graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Seton Hill University, and was given the Distinguished Young Alumnus Achievement Award in 2016. He is also a member of the Seton Hill University Alumni Advisory Council and has spent the last decade fighting for the rights of those who have been injured by the negligence of another.
Attorney Leonelli understands how a personal injury can affect every aspect of every client's life and is a strong advocate for obtaining compensation for those who have suffered through no fault of their own. His desire to represent personal injury victims developed during his time as a law clerk as he watched how the attorneys overcome the effects of the injury and some of the most difficult times in clients' lives.
About Armand Leonelli
First Admitted: 2010, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.edgarsnyder.com/our-firm/attorneys/attorney-arma...
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Courts
Pro bono/Community Service
- Seton Hill University Alumni Advisory Council
- Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, Duquesne University School of Law, 2010
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Dual Major: Human Resource Management & Marketing, Seton Hill University , 2006
- Million Dollar Advocate, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2015
- 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list
- Distinguished Young Alumnus , Seton Hill University, 2016
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy: Trial Skills, 2017
- Multi-Track Continuing Legal Education Course, Course Planner and Presenter, Pennsylvania Bar Institute - Personal Injury Law Conference, 2019
- +$1,000,000.00 settlement of motor vehicle accident, 2019
- $1,000,000.00 settlement of motor vehicle accident, 2017
- $500,000.00 settlement of a disputed liability motor vehicle versus motorcycle accident, 2017
- +1,500,000.00 settlement of motor vehicle accident, 2019
- $1,250,000.00 settlement of a motor vehicle accident, 2014
- $432,621 verdict in premises liability case, 2015
Last Updated: 5/15/2022