Benjamin W. Schweers
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
- Free Consultation
Attorney Benjamin W. Schweers is a founding member of The Law Offices of Kapusta & Schweers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with more than ten years of legal experience, Mr. Schweers provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Pittsburgh metro region and all across the state who have suffered an injury or loss as a result of someone else's negligence.
Over the course of his legal career advocating on behalf of injury victims and their families, Mr. Schweers has achieved remarkable success fighting for the rights and entitlements of those with serious personal injury and medical malpractice claims as well as asbestos-related claims. From his efforts, he has recovered millions of dollars in total compensation for his plaintiff- clients--earning his membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Recognized as one of the leading trial advocates in his region, Mr. Schweers has also received designation as a Top 10 Plaintiff Personal Injury Lawyer for the State of Pennsylvania from Attorney & Practice Magazine and a Top 40 Under 40 ranking from The National Trial Lawyers. He has received many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers, and he has received the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
A 2007 cum laude graduate of Skidmore College, Mr. Schweers obtained his Juris Doctor from Lewis & Clark Law School in 2012. He is admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania state courts as well as the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Schweers is an active member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association of Justice, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and American Association for Justice. Mr. Schweers is also on the Board of Governors for the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Benjamin W. Schweers
First Admitted: 2012, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://kds.legal/benjamin-schweers/
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- State of Pennsylvania
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Allegheny Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, 2020
- Skidmore College with Honors
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Nominated to Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association Board of Governors, 2019
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 , National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 , The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 , 2020
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- Attorney Practice Magazine Top 10 Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Lawyer for Pennsylvania, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022