Brendan A. O'Donnell
Top rated energy & natural resources attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaHouston Harbaugh, P.C.
- Pipeline right of way agreements
- Surface use agreements
- Oil, gas and mineral conveyances
Brendan has experience with the evaluation of deeds for oil and gas ownership, analyzing royalty payments and preparing documents to cure title deficiencies. Brendan has counseled municipal and school officials regarding a broad spectrum of oil and gas related issues that include leasing, surface disturbance, zoning and land use.
Complementing his oil and gas transactional work, Brendan has actively represented clients in oil and gas related litigation matters before trial and appellate courts in proceedings that involve Actions to Quiet Title, Declaratory Judgment Actions, Breach of Contract claims, and other suits involving trespass, conversion and property damage.
In addition to his oil and gas practice, Brendan has represented landowners in zoning and land use matters before Zoning Hearing Boards, Boards of Supervisors, trial and appellate courts as well as representing landowners in eminent domain proceedings.
Practice areasEnergy & natural resources, Land use/zoning
- 80% Energy & natural resources
- 20% Land use/zoning
First Admitted: 2010, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.hh-law.com/Professionals/Brendan-O-donnell.shtml
- Former Secretary of Board of Directors, Washington Area Human Society
- Member, Town of McCandless Planning Commission, 2020
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Washington Area Humane Society
- University of Pittsburgh B.A. Political Science (with honors), Spanish Magna Cum Laude Phi Beta Kappa, 2006
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law Magna Cum Laude University of Pittsburgh Law Review Order of the Coif, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2010
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Allegheny County Bar Association, 2017
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2010
- The Houston Harbaugh Oil and Gas Practice serves royalty owners across Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio., Houston Harbaugh Oil and Gas Practice, Oil And Gas, 2019
- , Houston Harbaugh Oil and Gas Practice is Here to Assist You Through Covid, Oil And Gas, 2020
- Oil And Gas
- Property Owners
Office location for Brendan A. O'Donnell
Three Gateway Center
401 Liberty Avenue, 22nd Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023