Christi M. Wallace
Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
Christi M. Wallace is a partner at MKO Employment Law LLC. In keeping with the name of her firm, she focuses her practice exclusively on employment law matters, representing clients throughout Pennsylvania from the firm’s offices in Pittsburgh. Ms. Wallace has been with MKO since October 2019, and she has been admitted to practice in Pennsylvania since 2012.
Born and raised in Pittsburgh, Ms. Wallace attended Duquesne University in her native city. She majored in both political science and art history, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in each field in 2009. She then remained on campus for her legal education at Duquesne University School of Law, and she participated in the school’s Unemployment Clinic before obtaining her Juris Doctor in 2012.
After graduation, Ms. Wallace joined an employment law firm, and she subsequently became the first female partner in its history. She has continued her representation of current, prospective, and former employees in a variety of matters, whether in the courtroom, before agencies, or at the negotiating table. Many of the claims that she has worked on have involved discrimination that is prohibited by federal and state laws, including the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Ms. Wallace has additionally represented victims of sexual harassment, she has handled wage and hour claims, Family and Medical Leave Act issues, and wrongful termination and other acts of prohibited retaliation.
She is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
About Christi M. Wallace
First Admitted: 2012, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://mkolaw.com/christi-wallace/
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University, BA in Art History, 2009
- Duquesne University, BA in Political Science, 2009
- Super Lawyers, Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA, 2021
- https://t.co/bd2Ezrhvsm Check out this helpful video for more information on workplace accommodations related to C… https://t.co/sQ13oxb8JH
- Were you denied unemployment or wrongfully terminated? Chat with a SUPER LAWYER about it today! https://t.co/h55IQdVj2B
- Was your application for Unemployment Benefits denied or contested by your former employer? If so, it is YOUR RIGHT… https://t.co/YRIygVtkK7
- Read more here to find out why an employer might intentionally misclassify you and how you can differentiate betwee… https://t.co/KCAXNgc0Y2
Last Updated: 7/27/2022