Top rated family law attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaFrank, Gale, Bails & Pocrass, P.C.
Practice Areas: Family law, Tax, DUI-DWI; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1981
Education: University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Frank, Gale, Bails & Pocrass, P.C.Gulf Tower 33rd Floor
707 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Visit website
Christine Gale is a shareholder at Frank, Gale, Bails, Murcko & Pocrass, P.C., located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Providing representation to clients throughout the western part of the state, she focuses her practice primarily on complex family law matters, including divorce property division, pension and business valuation, spousal and child support, adoption and child custody disputes.
After receiving her Bachelor of Arts in 1975 from Pennsylvania State University, Ms. Gale went on to pursue her legal studies at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and was awarded her Juris Doctor with honors in 1981. She is admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania state courts.
Each year since 1997, Ms. Gale has been a featured speaker on the topic of alimony at the Family Law Update conducted by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute. In 1990, she co-authored the Pennsylvania Family Practice Manual together with her law partner Frederick N. Frank. A strong believer in the importance of giving back to the community, Ms. Gale is on the board of directors of the Pittsburgh Youth Symphony Orchestra. Active in several professional organizations as well, Ms. Gale is a past chairperson of the Family Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association She is also a sought-after speaker on family law topics and has given several presentations to seminars conducted by the Allegheny County Bar Association.
Ms. Gale's legal skill and reputation for fighting to protect her clients' interests has led her to be a sought-after attorney for family law matters. She is well respected by the legal community and the public. She works closely with each of her clients to help them reach a fair and equitable resolution to their cases that best benefits them.
Practice areasFamily law, Tax: business, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
Adoption, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce
- 80% Family law
- 10% Tax: business
- 10% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 1981, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.fbmgg.com/attorney/christine-gale/
- Board of Directors, Pittsburgh Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Board of Directors, Smokefree Pennsylvania
- Past Chair, Pennsylvania Bar Associations Family Law Section
- Council Member on three sessions, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Author and Speaker on the topic of Alimony at the Family Law Update for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute since 1997
- Co-Author, Pennsylvania Family Practice Manual with Frederick N. Frank, Esquire, 1990
- Author, Tax Aspects of Divorce in Pennsylvania, 1993
- Lecturer, Law for the People seminar sponsored by the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Author, Numerous case law updates for semi-annual Pennsylvania Bar Association's Family Law workshops
- Author and Panelist, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Author and Panelist, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 1975
Office location for Christine Gale
Gulf Tower 33rd Floor
707 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2023