Christine T. Elzer
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaElzer Law Firm, LLC
Practice Areas: Employment & Labor, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Civil Rights
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2008
Education: University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Elzer Law Firm, LLC100 First Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Phone: 412-230-8436 Email: Christine T. Elzer Visit website
Christine T. Elzer is an attorney who represents clients in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. Christine Elzer is recognized by peers and was selected to Super Lawyers for 2023. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
Christine Elzer chose to pursue a career in law after completing undergraduate studies. She attended University of Pittsburgh School of Law and graduated in 2008. Christine Elzer passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 2008.
She represents clients with Employment & Labor: Employee issues in Pennsylvania. She also represents clients with Alternative Dispute Resolution and Civil Rights issues.
Being selected to Super Lawyers is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, Christine Elzer has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
First Admitted: 2008, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.elzerlaw.com/bio.html
- Pro bono mediator for EEOC, 2016-present, 2016
- Pro bono mediator for Pittsburgh Commission on Human Relations, 2021-present, 2021
- Elected to the Executive Board of the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA), 2020
- Elected to membership in the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, 2022
- Elected as Vice President of the Mediation Council of Western Pennsylvania, 2023
- Appointed as Information Officer to MCWP, 2020
- Elected to Board of Directors of Mediation Council of Western Pennsylvania (MCWP), 2018
- Elected as Chair of Western Pennsylvania Employment Lawyers Association (WPELA), 2018
- Elected as Vice Chair of Western Pennsylvania Employment Lawyers Association, 2016
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2022