Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaEdgar Snyder & Associates, LLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, General Litigation; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2005
Education: Duquesne University School of Law
Edgar Snyder & Associates, LLCUS Steel Tower, 10th Floor
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Visit website
Attorney and Partner at Edgar Snyder & Associates, a law firm representing injured people.
Attorney Zaremski-Young has successfully provided legal counsel to hundreds of clients hurt in many types of accidents, but has been particularly successful in cases involving commercial motor vehicles, trucking, and complex cases encompassing multiple parties.
In recognition of achieving multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for her clients, Attorney Zaremski-Young has been named a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. From 2016 to the present date, Attorney Zaremski-Young was selected for inclusion in the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, an honor awarded to the top 5% of attorneys in Pennsylvania, and from 2010-2015 Attorney Zaremski-Young was selected for inclusion in the Pennsylvania Rising Stars®, an honor awarded to the best up-and-coming attorneys 40 and younger. She also was recently awarded the honor of being selected for the "Top 50: 2021 Women Pennsylvania Super Lawyer List."
She often appears as a speaker for statewide trucking seminars with her tremendous experience in trucking liability.
Attorney Zaremski-Young doesn't just help her clients; she helps her community as well. She co-chairs Edgar Snyder & Associates pro-bono program, and has offered her help with various pro-bono projects including protection from abuse hearings through NLSA, as well as wills for hero’s and preparation of tax returns through the ACBA. She also is involved with the Susan G. Komen Foundation, and has served as captain of the Edgar Snyder & Associates Race for the Cure team. She has also done pro-bono legal work with the Young Lawyers Division of the Allegheny County Bar Association and has mentored with the Duquesne Law Mentor Program. She has served on the Board of Directors for the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, and is currently serving on the Board of Governors for the Pennsylvania Association for Justice.
Attorney Zaremski-Young is also a co-chair of the Women Leaders Division of the PAJ (Pennsylvania Association of Justice), and the vice-chair of Edgar Snyder & Associates Diversity & Inclusion committee.
Attorney Zaremski-Young is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania and Ohio State Courts, the United States Supreme Court, and the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, Middle District of Pennsylvania, and Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, General Litigation
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Litigation, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 90% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% General Litigation
First Admitted: 2005, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.edgarsnyder.com/our-firm/attorneys/attorney-chris...
- Attorney Zaremski-Young has handled hundreds of cases for her clients. She has obtained seven-figure and eight-figure results. She has tried cases to verdict and successfully handled appeals before the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
- Attorney Zaremski-Young is the youngest Attorney to be named a Partner at Edgar Snyder & Associates.
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2005
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S. in History & Philosophy of Science, Political Science, and Psychology, 2002
- Attorneys Richard Rosenthal and Christine Zaremski-Young talk about traumatic brain injuries and how they can affect more than just the accident victim, Traumatic Brain Injuries.
- The Basics of Litigation Involving State and Local Government - panelist & prepared written materials
- "Brain Injuries" - No Fee TV
- Do Not Underestimate the Effects of Environmental Factors: A Tutorial on the Importance of Perishable Evidence at an Accident Scene
- Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania - Traumatic Brain Injuries and the Law
- Allegheny County Bar Association - Settlement Strategy & Ethics, Course Instructor
- Distracted Driving-Plaintiffs' Perspective on Commercial Motor Vehicle Cases
- Plaintiffs' Perspective: Handling a Case Against a CMV Defendant , Pennsylvania Bar Institute , 2014
- Knowing the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, Pennsylvania Bar Institute , 2014
- The Compensation of Erroneously Convicted Individuals in Pennsylvania, 43 Duq. L.R. 429-454
- How to Handle a Trucking Case: Tips and Lessons from Pre-Litigation through Discovery
- Staff Member, Duquesne Law Review
- Litigating Automobile Accidents Involving Roadway Defects, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Litigating Tractor Trailer Wrecks, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Discovery Strategy – Advanced Discovery Topics in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Pro-Bono legal work with the Young Lawyers Division of the Allegheny County Bar Association and has mentored with the Duquesne Law Mentor Program
- Attorney Zaremski-Young participates in programs with the Susan G. Komen Foundation, including serving as captain of the Edgar Snyder & Associates Race for the Cure team. She also plays softball with the Pittsburgh Sports League.
- Staff Member, Duquesne Law Review
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Excellence for the Future Awards, Duquesne University School of Law
- Cum Laude, Duquesne University School of Law
- Graduated in the Top 10 Percent of her Class, Duquesne University School of Law
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Board of Governors, Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Federal Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
Office location for Christine Zaremski-Young
US Steel Tower, 10th Floor
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2015