Craig E. Frischman
Top rated personal injury attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaFrischman & Rizza, P.C.
Craig isn’t on TV, billboards or on the side of a bus. Instead, he devotes his time and resources to helping his clients. For almost 30 years, he has helped countless victims of automobile accidents and medical mistakes just ask his clients. He will not charge you unless he wins your case so there is no risk in contacting him.
Craig and his firm pride themselves in their ability to obtain a prompt and fair recovery for their clients in a competent, compassionate and committed manner. His goal is to remove the burden of the legal process from his clients so they can focus on recovering from their injuries.
Craig and his team will leave no stone unturned and spare no cost to obtain the best result possible. Making sure that every client is well informed as to the progress of their case and feel as comfortable as possible during the process is very important to him. Communication not only provides peace of mind, but also helps secure success.
His record of success has gained him widespread recognition. He has been named by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette as one of the area’s best lawyers in medical malpractice. He has also been named a “Super Lawyer” multiple times, has a “Superb” rating on AVVO and is AV Pre-eminent peer-review related, the highest rating conferred to lawyers by Martindale-Hubbell. In addition, in 2018, the National Academy of Personal Injury Lawyers included him on its top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys List for Pennsylvania.
Craig is an adjunct law professor at his alma mater, The University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he teaches a litigation strategy class. While he belongs to numerous organizations, he is privileged to currently serve on the Board of Governors for the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, a select trial lawyer organization, which is limited in number and is by invitation only.
Based in Pittsburgh, Craig has been fortunate to represent clients in an estimated 40 plus out of Pennsylvania’s 67 counties. He has appeared in Court in virtually every geographical area of the Commonwealth. He will come to your home, wherever it is located, to meet with you to discuss your case.
Other office location:
201 Basin St., Unit #8, Williamsport, PA 17701
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Wrongful death, Trucking accidents, Dental malpractice, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis
- 60% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 40% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1986
Professional Webpage: https://www.frlawpa.com/attorneys/craig-frischman/
- Board of Directors and as co-commissioner of the Squirrel Hill Baseball Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1986
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Academy of Trial Lawyers in Allegheny County, Member
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- Adjunct Professor at University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Invited speaker to the Radiologic Society of North America’s Annual Meeting on the legal implication of MRI safety issues
- Best Lawyers in Medical Malpractice in Pittsburgh by the Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2007 – 2008
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, B.A., magna cum laude, Honors: With Honors, Major: Political Science, Major: History, 1983
- Craig Frischman invites you to file your auto case with Frischman & Rizza to begin rebuilding your life with the fair verdict or settlement you deserve., How To File An Auto Injury Case, 2016
Office location for Craig E. Frischman
7300 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15208
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2020 - 2023