Cynthia C. Berger
Top Rated Social Security Disability Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
- Free Consultation
Cindy Berger is a founding partner of Berger and Green in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She represents individuals throughout western Pennsylvania in all aspects of Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). From filing initial applications to appealing denied claims, she seeks to help her clients obtain the benefits they need to maintain a quality standard of living.
Before founding Berger and Green, Ms. Berger worked as a staff attorney for the Pittsburgh Social Security Office of Hearings and Appeals. Throughout her career, she has evaluated more than 50,000 SSD claims within the tri-state area. Due to her experience, she has lectured on a variety of subjects concerning Social Security Disability at conventions of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR), the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, the National Business Institute, and the Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA).
Ms. Berger is the Chairperson of the ACBA Social Security Practitioners Committee, and serves on the board of directors of the NOSSCR as the Treasurer. She is also a fellow of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation and an active member of the NOSSCR, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association.
About Cynthia C. Berger
First Admitted: 1975, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.bergerandgreen.com/Attorneys/Cynthia-C-Berger.sht...
- Lecturer, Social Security Disability, National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Lecturer, Social Security Disability, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lecturer, Social Security Disability, Federal Bar Association
- Lecturer, Social Security Disability, National Business Institute
- Lecturer, Social Security Disability, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Fellow, Allegheny County Bar Foundation
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Chairperson, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Lawyer, Pennsylvania Social Security Disability
- Pennsylvania, 1975
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- President, NOSSCR
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Board of Directors, National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Member, Pennsylvania Association For Justice (PaAJ)
- Treasurer, NOSSCR
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 1972
Last Updated: 5/15/2022