Cynthia M. Porta-Clark
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaPorta-Clark & Ward LLC
Attorney Cynthia M. Porta-Clark is a partner at Porta-Clark & Ward in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Ms. Porta-Clark practices personal injury, Social Security Disability and workers’ compensation law, serving clients throughout the Pittsburgh metropolitan area who have been injured due to motor vehicle accidents, ATV accidents, dog bites, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and other accidents caused by negligence.
Originally from Altoona, Pennsylvania, Ms. Porta-Clark has been licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania since 1998. She is admitted before all Pennsylvania state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Porta-Clark has litigated a wide variety of civil matters involving personal injury and workers’ compensation. She has successfully negotiated countless settlements and litigated complex matters throughout Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Ms. Porta-Clark has earned recognition and respect amongst her peers in the legal profession. She offers free consultations, and no client is charged unless the case is won and provides clients with efficient service, common-sense advice and creative strategies designed to maximize recovery.
Outside of her practice, Ms. Porta-Clark stays active in the legal community through membership in various organizations. She is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, the West Virginia State Bar and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice.
Ms. Porta-Clark earned a bachelor’s degree from Dickinson College. She received her law degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents
- 50% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1998, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.pcw-law.com/cynthia-porta-clark
- Selected to Pennsylvania Super Lawyers., Super Lawyers
- “Rising Star”, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- United States District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- United States District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- Member, West Virginia State Bar
- Dickinson College, Undergraduate, 1995
- Also licensed to practice law in good standing in West Virginia, 2000
- Fundraising committee - St. Matthews Parish., 2023
Office location for Cynthia M. Porta-Clark
100 Fleet St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2007 - 2008, 2010 - 2013