Elizabeth L. Jenkins
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaJohn Caputo & Associates, P.C.
Elizabeth L. Jenkins is an attorney with John A. Caputo & Associates, P.C., in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A top-rated trial attorney with more than 19 years of legal experience, Ms. Jenkins represents the rights and entitlements of clients throughout the greater Pittsburgh metro region and surrounding areas who suffered an injury or loss as the result of medical malpractice or from some other serious and catastrophic injury caused by another party's negligence or wrongdoing.
Early in her career, Ms. Jenkins worked as an insurance defense attorney, so she has a unique insight into the industry, which helps her devise the most effective strategies possible to help her plaintiff clients secure the full amount of compensation they deserve. Since focusing solely on plaintiff medical malpractice and personal injury claims, she has recovered numerous substantial settlements and awards, including many well in excess of $1 million.
No matter the issues her clients are facing or how complex their needs, Ms. Jenkins has proven herself a devoted legal advocate who aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes on her clients' behalves. Recognized for her outstanding professionalism and service to those in need, she has earned consistent recognition from her peers for being among the leading trial attorneys in her region, and she has received many positive testimonials and referrals from those she has served.
A 1994 honors graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Ms. Jenkins attended Duquesne University School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2000. The Pennsylvania Bar Association admitted her to practice that same year, and she is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Highly active in her legal community, Ms. Jenkins is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, and the Pennsylvania and Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Associations, among her other professional affiliations.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 100% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2000, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.johncaputo.com/About/Elizabeth-L-Jenkins.shtml
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1998 - Present
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2015
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2000 - Present
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2000 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2000 - Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2000 - Present
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member, 2000 - Present
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2010
- Phi Delta Phi
- Torts for Paralegals, Duquesne University, 2008
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, B.S., Honors: Dean's List, Major: Political Science, Minor: Communication & English Literature , 1994
Office location for Elizabeth L. Jenkins
310 Grant St.
Suite 820 Grant Building
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Super Lawyers: 2024
- Rising Stars: 2010