Frederick N. Frank
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
Frederick N. Frank is a founding partner of Frank, Gale, Bails, Murcko & Pocrass, P.C., in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Throughout his many years representing clients throughout the western part of the state, he has developed a strong reputation as a dedicated and highly ethical attorney. Mr. Frank's varied practice includes complex and high net worth family law matters as well as estate planning, and he has provided advice and counsel to media clients in matters involving public access and defamation.
After receiving a Bachelor of Arts in 1967 from the University of Pittsburgh, Mr. Frank went on to attend the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1970. He is admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania state courts. Highly regarded by his fellow professionals, Mr. Frank has received an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 20 consecutive years.
Mr. Frank helped to write the 2005 amendments to Pennsylvania's divorce code through his service on the Joint State Government Commission. He has served by presidential appointment on the Panel of Conciliators of the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes, and he previously served as a director of the Czech and Slovak American Enterprise Fund. Mr. Frank is a past chair of the Family Law Section Council of the Allegheny County Bar Association, and he is an active participant in the Family Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He has contributed several articles to scholarly law journals, including the Villanova Law Review, and he is often asked to deliver presentations before groups of fellow attorneys.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
- 40%Family Law
- 30%Media and Advertising
- 20%State, Local & Municipal
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
State, Local & Municipal Litigation, Estate Planning
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2022
Articles about Frederick N. Frank appearing in Super Lawyers
About Frederick N. Frank
First Admitted: 1970, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.fbmgg.com/attorney/frederick-n-frank/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Czech-Slovak American Enterprise Fund, nominated by the President of the United States, Director
- Author and Editor, Pennsylvania Family Practice Manual (Michie Pub. 1989) (Supplement-1992)
- Author, Villanova Law Review and Dickinson Law Review
- Frequent Author and Lecturer, Pennsylvania Bar Institute and Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Family Law Council, Chair
- Panel of Conciliators, appointed by the President of the United States, Member
- Appellate Procedural Rules Committee, appointed by Pennsylvania Supreme Court, Vice Chair
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Appellate Practice Committee, Past Chair
- Joint State Government Commission, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Council, Member
- International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes, Member
- Best Family Law Attorney in Pittsburgh, Best Lawyers in America, 2014
Last Updated: 7/6/2022