Harry M. Paras
Top rated Alternative Dispute Resolution attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaHarry M. Paras, Attorney at Law P.C.
Practice Areas: Alternative Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1981
Education: Pennsylvania State University The Dickinson School of Law
Harry M. Paras, Attorney at Law P.C.428 Boulevard of the Allies
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Visit website
Harry M. Paras is a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, attorney with more than 35 years of experience in civil litigation. Over the course of his career, he has worked with a wide variety of issues, including asbestos litigation, auto liability, construction litigation, premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice and toxic substance litigation. With his law practice, Harry Paras, P.C., he represents clients throughout the Pittsburgh area.
Mr. Paras is admitted to practice in all appellate and trial courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit. He is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh and earned his law degree from Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law.
In his more than 35 years of practicing law, Mr. Paras represented both plaintiffs and defendants, giving him insight into the most effective legal strategies for a variety of cases.
In addition to representing clients, Mr. Paras also serves as a mediator for personal injury matters and as a neutral arbitrator in uninsured and underinsured motorist claims. In these capacities, he has helped resolve hundreds of disputes.
Mr. Paras belongs to professional organizations including the Allegheny County Bar Association, the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He became a member of the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County in 2002. He was invited to join the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals in 2016.
Mr. Paras greatly enjoys sharing his legal knowledge with others. He has published materials and given presentations on topics including mediation and personal injury for groups including the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice.
Practice areasAlternative Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation
Arbitration, Construction Accident, Mediation, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death
- 60% Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 30% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation
First Admitted: 1981, Pennsylvania
- Appellate Moot Court Board, Dickinson School of Law
- Topic of handling and evaluating personal injury and UM/UIM cases for the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association(now AAJ) & the Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1977
- Fellow, Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, 2002
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania County Bar Association, Member
Office location for Harry M. Paras
428 Boulevard of the Allies
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023