Holly Lynn Deihl
Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaSWMW Law, LLC
Holly Lynn Deihl is a partner at SWMW Law located in Wexford, Pennsylvania. Serving Pittsburgh, Sharon, Erie, Johnston and Altoona, Pennsylvania, she focuses her practice on civil litigation matters. With over 16 years of experience practicing law, Ms. Deihl represents clients who have been injured as a result of others’ negligent actions.
Ms. Deihl has handled several cases involving illnesses caused by asbestos exposure, such as mesothelioma and lung cancer, and other toxic torts. In addition to personal injury cases, she takes on estate planning and probate and estate administration cases.
With extensive legal experience, Ms. Deihl has a reputation for fighting aggressively for her clients’ rights when they are harmed through no fault of their own. With a genuine concern for her clients, she helps them through some of the most uncertain and difficult times in their lives. Ms. Deihl provides personalized legal services and dedicated counsel with an unwavering commitment to her clients’ needs.
Ms. Deihl has a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice from Penn State Altoona. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from the Duquesne University School of Law. She is licensed to practice throughout Pennsylvania and West Virginia. After law school, Ms. Deihl clerked for a prominent judge in the Indiana County Court of Common Pleas.
Honored for her exceptional service in the legal field, Ms. Deihl has been included on The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 list. She has also been listed in the country’s Top 100 for personal injury law by the Academy of Attorneys and selected for inclusion in Best Attorneys in America.
Active in the legal community, Ms. Deihl is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, American Association of Justice, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Allegheny County Bar Association, The National Trial Lawyers, Westmoreland Bar Association, American Bar Association and Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice areasCivil Litigation: Plaintiff, Estate Planning & Probate
Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Wills
- 70% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 30% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2004, Pennsylvania
- Member of Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- West Virginia
- Member of the American Association of Justice
- Member of Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Member of the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member of the National Trial Lawyers
- Member of the Westmoreland Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Western PA Trial Lawyer Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State University, Altoona College, 2001
- Best Attorneys in America, 2019
- American Academy of Attorneys Top 100 – Personal Injury Law, 2019
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, 2017
- I was voted Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers in 2017., Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers, 2017
- I was voted Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney in 2018., Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, 2018
Office location for Holly Lynn Deihl
437 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Rising Stars: 2019