Jason E. Luckasevic
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
- Free Consultation
From the moment he became an attorney, Jason E. Luckasevic began representing people who had suffered due to asbestos exposure. As a shareholder at Goldberg, Persky & White, P.C., he serves people in Pennsylvania in a range of personal injury cases, including those that involve the following matters: harmful chemical exposure, toxic torts, brain injuries, medical malpractice, occupational disease and mesothelioma.
In two of his most notable cases, Mr. Luckasevic brought the international spotlight to concussions in sports. On behalf of more than 120 retired players, he filed lawsuits against the National Football League for its role in the plaintiffs’ chronic traumatic encephalopathy brain injuries. These claims catapulted Mr. Luckasevic into a position in which he is internationally sought in brain injury cases as well as for media reports. Additionally, he teaches students at Carnegie Mellon University in a course about sports concussions.
Having prepared hundreds of cases for litigation, Mr. Luckasevic has recovered millions of dollars for victims of negligence. He has excellent rapport with medical experts, whom he relies on for testimony and information regarding the injury cases he handles.
As a testament to his successes, Mr. Luckasevic has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 and the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys’ Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40.
In 1997, Mr. Luckasevic earned a Bachelor of Arts from Washington & Jefferson College. He then received a Juris Doctor in 2000 from the Duquesne University School of Law.
Mr. Luckasevic is a member of the Western Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association, the Allegheny County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Washington County Bar Association. He is also on the board of directors for the Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2016
About Jason E. Luckasevic
First Admitted: 2000
Professional Webpage: https://www.gpwlaw.com/attorneys/id/30/jason-e-luckasevic/
- Washington & Jefferson College, B.A., English and Political Science, 1997
- Top 10 under 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyer Top 40 Under 40
- PA Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011-2015
- Washington County Bar Association
- Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania - Board of Directors
- Arizona, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- American Association for Justice
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2010
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Michigan, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2012
- Western Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- @Ab84 sounds like you need boomin’ legal help to go on the offense. Brown says he was cut before leaving field, w… https://t.co/aaHlwIXD6e
- @randyNYT If the NYTimes has the document, post it! Prove me I’m wrong!
- @randyNYT There is nothing filed on PACER and there is nothing on the Nfl Concussion https://t.co/Oa02Bq4Hj2 website. Show me I’m wrong!
- Where’s the Agreement? Sounds suspicious to me given the fact that the NYTimes has a copy but lawyers for the pla… https://t.co/X4uiGQsik6
Last Updated: 3/31/2020