Justin J. Ketchel
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaJustin Ketchel Law
Practice Areas: Criminal defense, DUI-DWI; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2008
Education: Duquesne University School of Law
Justin Ketchel Law429 4th Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Visit website
A criminal defense attorney with more than 13 years of experience, Justin J. Ketchel is the managing partner and owner of the law firm Justin J. Ketchel, LLC. With his firm based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, he focuses on resolving cases such as driving under the influence (DUI), violent crimes, sex crimes, retail theft, federal crimes, drug offenses and homicide.
Starting his career in law in 2008, Mr. Ketchel initially worked as an assistant public defender at the Blair County Public Defender’s Office, where he handled cases ranging from disorderly conduct to attempted homicides. He went on to work as an associate attorney at a renowned firm, where he took on matters involving children’s issues such as dependency, delinquency, custody and adoption. He interacted with clients of different backgrounds during this time and familiarized himself with the court procedures in counties across western Pennsylvania.
Serving in his firm Justin J. Ketchel, LLC, for about nine years, Mr. Ketchel has worked with numerous district attorneys and has presented before several judges. These experiences have honed his presentation skills and given him insights into the various litigation proceedings. He personalizes his strategies and approaches for each case, based on his in-depth interaction with his clients, which has resulted in his 10 out of 10 rating on Avvo.
A Bachelor of Science graduate in accounting, Mr. Ketchel received his degree from The Pennsylvania State University in 2005. He studied law at the Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University, obtaining his Juris Doctor in 2008. He also served as a chapter treasurer in law school.
Mr. Ketchel is a part of several prestigious legal associations, including the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Allegheny County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Many recognitions have come Mr. Ketchel’s way for his excellence in the field of law. He was included in The National Trial Lawyers’ list of Top 40 Under 40 and the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys’ list of 10 Best, which is categorized as a Client Satisfaction Award. In addition, he was selected as one among the Best DUI Lawyers in Pittsburgh by Expertise.com.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, False accusations, Felony, Juvenile delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor vehicle offenses, Murder, Overdrawn bank account, Parole, Probation, Prosecution, Sex offenses, Tax evasion, Theft, Traffic violations, Criminal domestic violence, DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 2008, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://ketchellaw.com/attorney-justin-j-ketchel/
- Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL)
- Allegheny County Criminal Law Committee and the Communications Committee
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member of the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Volunteer, Big Brother for Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh
Office location for Justin J. Ketchel
429 4th Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2018
Additional sources of information about Justin J. Ketchel
Find me online
- If you were charged with a federal crime in Pennsylvania, Ketchel Law can help. Free Consultations - 412-456-1221.… https://t.co/oQ7AazkPW1
- Attention #veterans in #alleghenycounty - Veterans Court provides a 2nd chance for vets who are charged with non-v… https://t.co/htPR2Euz5q
- Governor Shapiro Calls for End of Death Penalty in #Pennsylvania Will the #deathpenalty be abolished? What are y… https://t.co/AsYJKmuX3D