Megan Delvecchio is an associate at Pollock Begg and handles legal matters related to family law. As she represents clients in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, she is knowledgeable and experienced in comprehensive family law, collaborative law and litigation. With an understanding that family law matters can often lead to unpleasant emotions and situations, she works to eliminate any surprises that may be detrimental to the financial, physical or emotional well-being of her clients.
Admitted to practice in the state of Pennsylvania, Ms. Delvecchio is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. She is a member of the Women in the Law Division and the Young Lawyers Division of the Allegheny County Bar Association. Within the organization, she is also the former chair of the Family Law Section and the Social Committee.
Currently, Ms. Delvecchio is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Family Law Section. She graduated with her Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law. While in law school, she was involved with the Civil Rights Clinic, the Family Law Clinic and the Criminal Prosecution Clinic, and was awarded a Pro Bono Certification for her volunteer work.
Ms. Delvecchio has a passion for the legal community, as evidenced by her work with the Christian Legal Aid of Pittsburgh, where she is the vice president. To increase knowledge about family law for local lawyers, she has taught seminars for the Duquesne University School of Law, the Allegheny County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Matrimonial Inns of Court.
Practice areasFamily law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2014, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.pollockbegg.com/attorneys/megan-a-delvecchio/
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Membership and Social committees of ACBA’s Family Law Section, Chair
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Family Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- ACBA’s Professionalism Committee, Current Co-chair
- Women in the Law Division
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Division
- Vice president of Christian Legal Aid of Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists, 2018-20
- University of Pittsburgh, 2011
Office location for Megan DelVecchio
525 William Penn Pl
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023