Meghan L. Zupancic
Top rated Family Law attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaPollock Begg
An associate at Pollock Begg, Meghan L. Zupancic represents clients in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She manages cases of estate planning and probate, and family law. This includes complex support litigation, collaborative law, guardianship and adoption proceedings, and equitable distribution. In 2016, she was given a Client’s Choice Award by Avvo for her stellar reviews from previous clients and her impeccable reputation.
Ms. Zupancic graduated from Duquesne University School of Law with her Juris Doctor. While in law School, she was a certified legal intern for Kids Voice and earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award. She gained a passion for family law while providing legal support for at-risk, abused and neglected children.
Admitted to practice in the state of Pennsylvania, Ms. Zupancic is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, where she is co-chair of the Programming Committee of the Family Law Section, and a member of the Women in the Law Division and the Young Lawyers Division. She is also a member of the Matrimonial Inns of Court and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Ms. Zupancic is the current membership chair of the Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania and a current member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. To help foster community and professional leadership skills within young lawyers in the area, she was selected as part of the Young Lawyers Division Bar Leadership Program within the Allegheny County Bar Association and was named Fellow by the Allegheny County Bar Foundation in 2019. While she is passionate about the legal services she provides, she also takes great pride in her volunteer work within the community.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate Planning & Probate
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Marital Property, Name Change, Paternity, Power of Attorney, Prenuptial Agreements, Probate & Estate Administration, Same Sex Family Law, Trusts, Wills
- 90% Family Law
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2012, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.pollockbegg.com/attorneys/meghan-l-zupancic/
- 2019 Fellow of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section
- Member, ACBA Women in the Law Division
- Member, Matrimonial Inns of Court
- Member, ACBA Bar Leadership Initiative Class of 2019
- Member, ACBA Young Lawyers Division
- Co-Chair, ACBA Family Law Section Programming Committee
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Chair, Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania Membership Committee
- Named to Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Stars list since 2016
- Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Contracts
- Recipient, Avvo Client’s Choice Award, 2016
Office location for Meghan L. Zupancic
525 William Penn Pl
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2024