Mitchell H. Dugan
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
Mitchell H. Dugan has more than 30 years of experience representing clients in workers' compensation and Social Security Disability claims, plus he and his firm handle personal injury cases such as those involving slip-and-fall accidents and car accidents. In 2000, he started his firm, Dugan and Associates, which focuses exclusively on workers' compensation, social security disability and personal injury litigation and offers legal representation without fees unless a recovery is made. Additionally, Mr. Dugan and his firm handle cases ranging from union member workers' compensation claims and appeals for denied work comp claims to cases of aggravation and exacerbation of pre-existing conditions in the workplace.
After graduating cum laude from Ohio University, Mr. Dugan studied law at the University of Pittsburgh. He then gained experienced practicing with the firms of Alexander J. Pentecost, Stone & Stone, and Fingeret, Pollock, Cohen & Zavarella. He is licensed to practice in the Pennsylvania State Courts and in the Western District of the Federal Courts.
Outside of the courtroom, Mr. Dugan has demonstrated a continuing passion for his profession, speaking at numerous seminars for the Continuing Legal Education Credits for Lawyers and also presenting for the Allegheny County Bar Association. He is a member of the American Association for Justice, the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives and the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association. Additionally, he has held the position of Past President with the North Boroughs Rotary Club.
About Mitchell H. Dugan
First Admitted: 1988, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.dugan-associates.com/Attorneys/Mitchell-H-Dugan....
Pro bono/Community Service
- Past President, North Boroughs Rotary Club
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Speaker, Continuing Legal Education Credits for Lawyers, National Business Institute
- Speaker, Continuing Legal Education Credits for Lawyers, Clearwater Information Systems, Inc.
- Speaker, Continuing Legal Education Credits for Lawyers, Sterling Education Services, LLC.
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, B.A. in History, Pre-Law, Cum Laude, June, 1984
- #Female employees are found in every field, even traditionally male-dominated ones. Even so, insurance companies pe… https://t.co/z4Wsur9ggt
- An #injury can change your life in an instant‼️ We helped thousands of people win back #medical expenses and lost… https://t.co/RwUarLlbGh
- ⚠️TIME SENSITIVE INFO⚠️ Have your #socialsecurity disability benefits been denied?☹️ You must appeal your denied cl… https://t.co/Mf8rO2NggO
- Our focus is always on helping people.😀 We understand the value of hardwork.💪 We’re dedicated to fighting for compe… https://t.co/5Xe3UzPbSe
- Have you suffered hearing🦻loss or difficulties hearing as a result of your job? You may be entitled to compensation… https://t.co/88q1AtKWyF
Last Updated: 5/15/2022