Rachel L. McElroy
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
- Free Consultation
An innovative, compassionate attorney with McElroy Law Firm, LLC, Rachel L. McElroy represents clients in parts of Pennsylvania, including the following: Beaver County, Westmoreland County, Butler County, Washington County, Allegheny County and Pittsburgh. Her practice focuses on matters of employment law, including workplace harassment, wage and hour claims, retaliation in the workplace and employment discrimination. During her career, she has also gained experience in business law and real estate matters.
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia, Ms. McElroy graduated magna cum laude from the University of Charleston with a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy before attending law school. At Case Western Reserve University School of Law, she graduated cum laude with her Juris Doctor in 2011. While in law school, she was managing editor for the Journal of Law, Technology and the Internet.
Ms. McElroy also received the CALI Award for Excellence in Copyright Law with a three-year academic scholarship for her hard work in law school. While serving for a Senior Instructor in Law as a research assistant, she gained extensive experience in criminal law.
During her career, she has successfully represented defendants and plaintiffs in both federal and state courts as a skilled litigator. Currently, Ms. McElroy is a member of the Civil Litigation section of the Allegheny County Bar Association and a member of the National Employment Lawyers Association. She helped create a Spanish language program serving children in the area as co-founder of the Children’s Language Immersion Program.
About Rachel L. McElroy
First Admitted: 2012, West Virginia
Professional Webpage: https://www.mcelroylawfirm.com/attorneys
- West Virginia
- West Virginia
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Civil Litigation Section, Member
- National Employment Lawyers Association - Member , 2020
- Allegheny County Bar Association Member, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- Co-Founder, Children’s Language Immersion Program
- University of Charleston Bachelor of Arts in History & Bachelor of Science in Public Policy, Magna Cum Laude, 2008
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, May 2011 Honors, and Activities Journal of Law, Technology and the Internet, Managing Editor CALI Award of Excellence for the highest grade in Copyright Law Academic Scholarship, renewable for three years, 2011
- Research Assistant, Senior Instructor In Law, Michael Benza
Last Updated: 5/15/2022