Richard C. Levine
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
As a partner at Ainsman Levine, LLC, Richard C. Levine is dedicated to serving clients in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, area. He focuses his practice of law in the areas of personal injury, product liability and medical malpractice. He accepts a wide variety of cases, including slip-and-fall accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, dog bites and workplace injuries.
Mr. Levine graduated cum laude with his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Pittsburgh in 1978 and went on to earn his Juris Doctor from the same university in 1982. During law school, he was the Comments Editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
With over 30 years of experience in the legal field, Mr. Levine dedicates his entire practice to litigation. He is admitted to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania as well as the Western District U.S. District Court of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit. Recognized for his excellent legal skills and ethics, Mr. Levine has earned the highest possible rating of AV-Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell.*
Volunteering his legal skills to the local community in Pittsburgh, Mr. Levine previously served as a board member of the Hunger Services Network and as a board member of PLEA. He is also a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Devoted to sharing his knowledge and experience, Mr. Levine has led seminars on uninsured/underinsured motorist law, and he is also an adjunct faculty member for the Pitt Law School Mock Trial Course at the University of Pittsburgh.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 0%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2022
http://www.aldlawfirm.com/ Richard Levine, a Pittsburgh Personal Injury Attorney, discusses what it takes to be a successful attorney. Call 412-338-9030 today.
About Richard C. Levine
First Admitted: 1982, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.aldlawfirm.com/Attorneys/Richard-C-Levine.shtml
- Elected as a member of the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
- Highest possible rating with Martindale-Hubble (AV)
- Joined organization which extends invitations to top 100 lawyers in the state, The National Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, J.D., Law Review: Comments Editor, University of Pittsburgh Law Review, 1981 - 1982, 1982
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, B.A. in English Literature, Cum Laude, 1978
- Instructor for "Trial Theory and Practice" course at University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Instructor, Adjunct Professor, 2011
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Law, NBI, 2001 - Present
- Adjunct Faculty Pitt Law School-Mock Trial Course, University of Pittsburgh, 2011 - Present
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Appointed to Case Management Committee for the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County., 2014
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association, 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1982
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1982 - 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1990
Pro bono/Community Service
- Second Vice President of Cogregation Poale Zedek, 2016
- Board Member, Congregation Poale Zedek, 2013
- Board Member, PLEA, 1994 - 1999
- Board Member, Hunger Services Network, 1987 - 1999
Last Updated: 5/15/2022