Richard M. Rosenthal
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
Attorney Richard Rosenthal has an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating based on legal ability and general ethical standards. He was selected as one of their “2013 Top Rated Lawyers in Personal Injury Law.”
He has also been listed in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® since 2006. Based on the results of the Super Lawyers selection process, Attorney Rosenthal has been listed as one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Pennsylvania since 2010 and as one of the Top 50 Attorneys in Pittsburgh since 2008.
He was voted for inclusion in the 2010-2022 editions of The Best Lawyers in America®, an honor based on rigorous peer review. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Attorney Rosenthal, the firm's Co-Managing Partner, is a former Senior Deputy Attorney with the Tort Litigation Unit of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Office of Attorney General. In over 35 years of practicing law, he has represented both defendants and plaintiffs. Because of his experience, Attorney Rosenthal teaches courses to trial attorneys and engineers on identifying and handling cases involving hazards on roadways and in construction zones.
He also has secured numerous large settlements and verdicts for clients seriously injured due to dangerous roads, construction zones, tractor-trailer accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability (slip and fall), elevators and escalators, and other accidents.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022
- Top 50: 2022 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2021 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2018 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2016 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2015 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2014 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2013 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2013 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2012 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2012 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2011 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2011 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2010 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers 2010
- Top 50: 2009 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2008 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
http://www.edgarsnyder.com/ - Richard Rosenthal, a Pittsburgh injury and accident attorney, talks about how his background as a former defense attorney helps him when representing plaintiffs today. Call 1-866-9-4EDGAR today.
About Richard M. Rosenthal
First Admitted: 1978, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.edgarsnyder.com/our-firm/attorneys/attorney-richa...
- Best Lawyers in America®, 2010-2019
- "2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Personal Injury Law," Martindale-Hubbell
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
- AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 1978
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. in Political Science, cum laude, 1974
- For nearly 20 years, Attorney Rosenthal has lectured to engineering groups and attorneys on roadway defect and premises liability cases involving local and state governments.
- Rules of the Road: Fundamentals of Auto Litigation, Pennsylvania Bar Institute (Panelist and Presenter)
- Attorney Rosenthal teaches courses to other trial attorneys on how to best represent cases involving roadway defects and premises liability. These courses are provided through the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, the Allegheny County Bar Association, and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
- Presenter at the 28th Annual Auto Law Seminar, Governmental Liability in Vehicle Accident Cases, Premier auto insurance seminar, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Workers Compensation, No Fee TV
- Construction Zones and Roadway Defects, No Fee TV
- Recurring presenter at the Western Pennsylvania Family and Survivor Support Group Brain Injury Association Symposium
- Brain Injuries, No Fee TV
- Transportation Board of the National Academies – “Manage Safety and Risk on Energy-Impacted Local Roads Now or Testify in Court Later”
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Plaintiff's Perspective, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Numerous substantial settlements arising from tractor trailer accidents
- Numerous large settlements arising from dangerous conditions of governmental roadways and dangerous construction zones that caused or contributed to a client's injuries
- Received large settlements arising from representing people injured on elevators or escalators
- Numerous substantial settlements and verdicts arising from personal injury claims involving auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability, and general liability claims
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- President's Club Member, Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- 😲 https://t.co/n9a9EX9uf1
- Happy Birthday @CamHeyward ! https://t.co/Ay6VT1dJmZ
- Edgar Snyder and Associates is proud to support the Ryan Shazier Fund for Spinal Rehabilitation. Check out… https://t.co/UutVRoHXFT
- We joined @RyanShazier for a relaxing and accessible weekend with individuals who are recovering from spinal cord i… https://t.co/SK6mJ6dwGj
Last Updated: 5/15/2022