Robert Fisher, Jr.
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaEdgar Snyder & Associates, LLC
A licensed legal practitioner practicing law in Pennsylvania for the past two decades, Robert Fisher Jr. currently represents his clients through Edgar Snyder & Associates, LLC, in Pittsburgh. Focusing his legal practice on personal injury law, he advocates for those who are experiencing negative consequences due to the negligence of others in cases involving auto accidents, premises liability and insurance bad faith. In addition to personal injury law, he sometimes handles cases related to workers' compensation and employment laws.
Before becoming an attorney and later a partner at Edgar Snyder & Associates, LLC, Mr. Fisher worked in the insurance industry, where he served as a defense attorney for almost 10 years. Realizing his passion for making injured people’s lives easier motivated him to switch careers and become an attorney so he could put his knowledge to use and help them by seamlessly guiding them through the legal processes. His years of experience and extensive knowledge in the insurance industry give him an edge over others and enable him to provide valuable insights and strategies to his clients in personal injury cases.
An alumnus of Duquesne University, Mr. Fisher graduated in 2000, earning his Bachelor of Science degree in biology. He received his Juris Doctor from the Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University in 2003 and started his practice the same year.
Mr. Fisher has a wealth of experience litigating hundreds of cases, successfully trying numerous cases to verdicts in courts, and obtaining millions of dollars in settlements on behalf of his clients. As a respected member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an exclusive group of lawyers who have achieved million-dollar verdicts, he is recognized for his expertise and success in the legal field. He is rated "Excellent" on Avvo.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Defense, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Toxic Torts, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 2003, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.edgarsnyder.com/our-firm/attorneys/attorney-robe...
- Attorney Fisher volunteers with Queen of Angels in Norwin and is President of the Bishop Bosco Summer Basketball League. Attorney Fisher also runs the Fisher Hoops tiny dribblers program in Pine Richland for K-2nd grade basketball. He is a member of the PRBSA board for both baseball and softball
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
- Attorney Fisher has litigated hundreds of cases, including more than 100 arbitration hearings and mediations. He has also tried multiple cases to verdict.
- 8 million dollar resolution of commercial trucking case, 2017
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State and Federal Courts
- United States Supreme Court
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, 2020
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Duquesne University, Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, 2000
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member, 2016
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars, 2018
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2022
Office location for Robert Fisher, Jr.
US Steel Tower, 10th Floor
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2018