Rudolph L. Massa
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaMassa Butler Giglione
Rudolph L. Massa is the founding partner of Massa Butler Giglione in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He has over 21 years of experience representing individuals throughout Pennsylvania in Pittsburgh, Altoona, Erie, Sharon and Johnstown with medical malpractice matters. Mr. Massa serves clients with medical malpractice issues, nursing home negligence and abuse, and vaccination injuries.
With a genuine concern for his clients who are victims of injuries due to medical negligence and malpractice, Mr. Massa fights aggressively and zealously for their rights. Being a victim himself of a personal injury that forced him to give up his medical practice, Mr. Massa understands the physical, psychological and financial impacts of catastrophic injuries because of someone else’s carelessness.
He has a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Biology from The Pennsylvania State University, and he later on graduated from the National College of Chiropractic in Chicago. Mr. Massa practiced as a chiropractic physician in Florida and gained interest in practicing law after his neck injury. He obtained a Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in Coral Gables.
In law school, Mr. Massa was the editor of the law review and was the student representative for the University of Miami at the American Bar Association. He is a member of the Allegheny Academy of Trial Lawyers, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Federal Claims Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association.
For his exceptional service representing victims of debilitating injuries, Mr. Massa has a long record of winning several settlements and verdicts. He is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a forum of attorneys who have won verdicts of more than $2 million for their clients.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Medical malpractice, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff
- 50% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1999, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.massalawgroup.com/our-attorneys/rudy-massa/
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Allegheny Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Federal Claims Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission, 1999
- Florida Bar Admission, 1999
- National College of Chiropractic in Chicago, Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, 1982
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., Major: Biology, 1977
Office location for Rudolph L. Massa
Three Gateway Center
401 Liberty Avenue, Suite 1543
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023