A partner at Pollock Begg in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Stephanie L. Jablon is a legal practitioner focusing her practice on family law. Known for veraciously and aggressively advocating for her clients, she works with the utmost attitude to swiftly resolve cases involving child custody, child support, spousal support, equitable distribution and protection from abuse orders.
Litigating cases in the state of Pennsylvania since 2001, Ms. Jablon has assisted numerous families and individuals in cordially reaching a resolution. In addition to litigation, she is skilled in collaborative law, an alternative dispute resolution process beneficial for families who are looking to amicably settle issues without approaching the court. She is also certified by the Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania for the same.
Ms. Jablon attended The Pennsylvania State University and earned her bachelor's degree in 1997. Later, she earned her Juris Doctor from the Widener University Delaware Law School in 2000 and was admitted to practice law in the state the next year. Soon after earning her bar license, she clerked for the Honorable Robert G. Bigham and later at a renowned firm, both places where she primarily concentrated on family law issues.
An understanding and empathetic attorney, Ms. Jablon recognizes that each family’s situation is unique and always prioritizes understanding their concerns and needs and taking them into account while providing legal counsel. Armed with extensive experience and knowledge in a variety of dispute resolution processes, including mediation, she is well known for her skills both inside and outside the courtroom.
Currently, the president of the Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania (CLASP), Ms. Jablon has previously held several positions in CLASP, including vice president, secretary and co-chair.
Practice areasFamily Law
Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Mediation & Collaborative Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2001, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.pollockbegg.com/attorneys/stephanie-l-jablon/
- Bachelor of Science, Administration of Justice, the Pennsylvania State University, 1997
- Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- President, Collaborative Law Association of Southwest Pennsylvania
- Women’s Bar Association
- Charter member and past Vice President of Public Relations, ACBA Toastmasters Club
- Past Co-Chair, ACBA Children’s Issues Committee
- Past Co-Chair, Social Committee, Collaborative Law Association of Southwest Pennsylvania
- Past Secretary, Collaborative Law Association of Southwest Pennsylvania
- Past Vice President, Collaborative Law Association of Southwest Pennsylvania
- Member, Family Law Section, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Family Law Section, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Member, Pittsburgh Chapter of Matrimonial Inns of Court
- Super Lawyer: Pennsylvania Rising Star, 2010 - 2013
Office location for Stephanie L. Jablon
525 William Penn Pl
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2013