William J. Remaley
Top Rated Social Security Disability Attorney in Pittsburgh, PA
- Free Consultation
Attorney William J. Remaley graduated from Penn State University with his bachelor’s degree in 1972 and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 1977. One of his greatest joys in life is helping people; this led him to his current career choice as an attorney helping his clients receive Social Security disability benefits.
Mr. Remaley began his legal career as a staff attorney working for the Administrative Law Judges at the Pittsburgh Social Security Office of Hearings and Appeals. At this position, he received several awards for outstanding service to the public. Attorney Remaley has been a Social Security disability attorney with Berger and Green, P.C., for more than 20 years. At Berger and Green he represents disabled individuals in Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims. Attorney Remaley says what he loves most about his job is the interaction with his clients.
Mr. Remaley’s advice for anyone seeking Social Security disability benefits is to contact an attorney early on. Social Security disability attorneys are experienced in the process and know what information the Social Security Administration needs in order to make a favorable decision.
Attorney Remaley wants more than just a favorable decision for his clients. If possible, he hopes that their conditions will improve and that they can return to work and the life they once had before their conditions worsened. Sadly, he knows this isn’t possible for all of his clients. In this instance, he hopes their Social Security disability benefits can alleviate their struggles.
Mr. Remaley has been selected as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer. As a Super Lawyer, attorney Remaley represents the top five percent of all lawyers in Pennsylvania. He is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania State and Federal Courts and in all Social Security Courts throughout the United States. He is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR) and the Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA) where he is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association Social Security Practitioners Committee. Attorney Remaley is also an Allegheny County Bar Foundation Fellow.
Outside of work, Mr. Remaley enjoys spending time with his children and grandchildren. Attorney Remaley is a committed attorney who possesses extensive knowledge and experience. He shows dedication and compassion in his work, putting his clients’ best interests first.
About William J. Remaley
First Admitted: 1977, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.bergerandgreen.com/attorneys/william-j-remaley/
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2013-2020
Pro bono/Community Service
- Allegheny County Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member, Social Security Practitioners Committee
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR), Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA), Member
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- All Social Security Courts throughout the United States
- Pennsylvania State University, 1972
- Slip and fall cases can often times be challenging. The most common challenge with a slip and fall injury case is p… https://t.co/xFqJBzDDfp
- If you are in your sixties and cannot work anymore due to a disability, you should know you can still apply for dis… https://t.co/oMDPTogkdd
- Motorcycle Awareness Month has officially begun. With warmer weather on its way, it is time to remind everyone the… https://t.co/4ZgWsZRqok
- Understanding what to do after a hit-and-run accident can be complicated. Fortunately, you do not have to navigate… https://t.co/A3eNE5a3V2
- Rear-end collisions can range from minor to severe. Many times, the rear driver is responsible for these collisions… https://t.co/4A8pt9SSSL
Last Updated: 5/15/2022