Frederick J. Fanelli
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Pottsville, PennsylvaniaFanelli, Evans & Patel, P.C.
Attorney Frederick J. Fanelli is the managing partner of Fanelli, Evans & Patel, P.C., in Pottsville, Pennsylvania. Mr. Fanelli focuses his practice on personal injury and high-end criminal defense matters, serving clients in Schuylkill and the surrounding counties.
Mr. Fanelli has been practicing law since 1982 and has more than 30 years of litigation experience. Over the course of his career, he has attained million- and multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for his clients, resulting in his inclusion in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
In addition to being licensed in all Pennsylvania state courts, Mr. Fanelli is admitted before the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd and 4th Circuits and the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh with a bachelor’s degree in economics and earned his law degree from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.
Mr. Fanelli stays involved in his legal community through membership and leadership roles in various organizations. He has held several positions in the Schuylkill County Bar Association, including president and chairman of the criminal rules committee. He also serves on the Lawyers Advisory Committee of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania and sits on the board of the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Mr. Fanelli also belongs to the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice. He and the attorneys at his firm are advocates for justice and leaders in their community.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense
Criminal Law, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 1982, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.feplawyers.com/Attorneys/Frederick-J-Fanelli.sht...
- President, Schuylkill County Bar Association, 2008-2009
- Chairman, Schuylkill County Bar Association, Criminal Rules Committee, 2004-Present
- Chairman, Schuylkill County Bar PAC, Criminal Rules Committee
- Co-Founder, Schuylkill County Bar PAC
- Member, Super Lawyers, 2011-Present
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Pottsville Area High School, 1975
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., Major: Economics, magna cum laude, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Association for Justice (formerly American Trial Lawyers Association)
- Member, United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, Lawyers Advisory Committee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Office location for Frederick J. Fanelli
1 Mahantongo Street
Pottsville, PA 17901
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2014, 2016 - 2023