Sudhir R. Patel
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Pottsville, PA
Sudhir R. Patel is a personal injury attorney and partner at Fanelli, Evans & Patel, P.C., in Pottsville, Pennsylvania. Mr. Patel has over 25 years of experience with major personal injury cases. He serves clients throughout Pennsylvania.
Mr. Patel handles all types of catastrophic injury claims, including those involving motor vehicle accidents, birth injury, brain injury, medical malpractice, product liability and other issues. In addition to personal injury law, he is experienced in criminal defense law, defending Pennsylvania residents who face criminal charges in both misdemeanor and felony cases.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Patel has successfully handled many complex personal injury matters and obtained major recoveries for his clients. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and writes and lectures for bar associations and professional organizations around Pennsylvania.
A cum laude graduate of Lehigh University, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in business and economics, Mr. Patel went on to receive his law degree from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.
Mr. Patel belongs to the American Bar Association, the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. He is also involved with the Schuylkill County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, serving in several leadership roles for both organizations.
In addition to all Pennsylvania state courts, Mr. Patel is qualified to appear before the U.S. district courts for the middle and eastern districts of Pennsylvania, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and the U.S. Tax Court.
- 40%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Criminal Defense
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Brain Injury, Personal Injury - Defense, Criminal Law
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
About Sudhir R. Patel
First Admitted: 1995, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.feplawyers.com/attorney/sudhir-r-patel/
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1995 to Present
- Northeast Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, 2004 to Present
- Schuylkill County Bar Association, Past President; Co-Founder, Alternative Dispute Resolution Program; Various Committee Positions
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Immediate Past President; Executive Committee Member; LAWPAC Trustee; Membership Task Force Committee, Law PAC Contributor, 2005 to Present
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Publications Committee
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Education Committee
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), KOKEN Task Force, Past Co-Chairman
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Auto Law Section, Past Chairman
- American Association for Justice (formerly American Trial Lawyers Association), 1995 to Present
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (formerly Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association), Board of Governors, 2004 to Present
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 1995
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1995
- U.S. Tax Court, 1995
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1995
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1995
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2011 - Present
- Testimony before Congressional Committee to address unfairness of Schuylkill County tax assessment appeal process, 2008
- My First Trial, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Senator David Argall Healthcare Roundtable, 2009
- Property Tax Assessment Appeals in Schuylkill County, Pottsville Republican and Herald, 2011
- Construction Litigation Claims, How to Avoid Them, Pennsylvania Association of General Contractors, Numerous Private Construction Clients
- IFP v. Koken, Pennsylvania Bar Institute and Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Changes to Joint and Several Liability, Schuylkill County Bar Association
- Maximizing Damages, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- The Profitable Personal Injury Practice, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Automobile Law Strategies, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Annual Auto Law Seminar, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Lehigh University, B.S. in Business & Economics with cum laude, 1992
Last Updated: 6/29/2022