Andrew C. Onwudinjo
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Reading, PA
As a partner at Krasno, Krasno & Onwudinjo, Andrew C. Onwudinjo focuses his practice on Social Security Disability and workers' compensation matters, including cases involving work-related asthma and carpal tunnel syndrome. He is dedicated to providing legal representation to people in Pottsville, Philadelphia, Allentown, Bloomsburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Norristown, Reading, Stroudsburg, Wilkes-Barre, Williamsport and throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
After graduating in 1985 with a Bachelor of Science in international relations from Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria, Mr. Onwudinjo went on to receive a Master of Arts in political science from Duquesne University in Philadelphia. In 1989, he earned his Juris Doctor from the Duquesne University School of Law.
For over 20 years, Mr. Onwudinjo has devoted his entire practice to litigation, and he aggressively fights for the rights of injured workers against employers and insurance companies. He understands the challenges his clients face with the loss of income and the costs associated with medical care and continued therapy. Known for his compassion, he helps victims receive the compensation they are entitled to. Mr. Onwudinjo is admitted to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania as well as before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
Staying active in the legal community, Mr. Onwudinjo is a member of numerous associations and other legal groups. His memberships include the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association, the Berks County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, the Schuylkill County Bar Association and the Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group.
About Andrew C. Onwudinjo
First Admitted: 1989, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.krasnolaw.com/Attorneys/Andrew-C-Onwudinjo.shtml
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice, 1989 - Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1992
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Workers' Injury Law and Advocacy Group, Member
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- Berks County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association of Justice
- Pennsylvania, 1989
- Schuylkill Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Award, 2006 - 2011
- Schreffler v WCAB [Kocher Coal Co], 788 A.2d 963[Pa.2002] (Pa. Supreme Court 2002)
- Edmondo Bemis v WCAB[Perkiomen Grille Corp], ----A.2d----[Pa. Cmwlth. 2011] (Pa. Commonwealth Court 2011)
- University of IFE, Nigeria, B.S. - 1985, Major: International Relations
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, M.A. - 1988, Major: Political Science
- "Best lawyers around." says Dawn on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/fwWn9fLaaa
- "I would like to thank Attorney Steve Shamberg and Faith his assistant, they were so professional from the first ti… https://t.co/flewsTorpY
- "I would not have been able to navigate the workman’s Comp system without him.He fought for my rights and got the s… https://t.co/cdXXRdHFnH
- "They made me feel like more than a client. I felt that my rights were protected and spoken for at all times. This… https://t.co/nIQwWgbD5U
- "The firm is superior law practice unlike no other out there." says marybeth on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/C90S3XVgSE
Last Updated: 11/4/2021