Lawrence R. Scheetz, Jr.
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Richboro, PennsylvaniaThe Law Offices of Williams & Scheetz
Attorney Lawrence R. Scheetz, Jr., is a partner with Williams & Scheetz law firm in Richboro, Pennsylvania. Nationally recognized as one of the top trial lawyers in the country, Mr. Scheetz has more than 12 years of total legal experience, and he provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout Bucks County and the rest of the state as well as the surrounding areas of New Jersey who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury
· Contract and construction litigation
· Wills and estate planning
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Scheetz has gained extensive experience in a variety of legal areas, including a wide range of insurance and contract disputes, employment law matters and even criminal trials. Through his personal injury practice, he has recovered millions of dollars in total compensation for his plaintiff clients, and he has achieved equal success advocating on behalf of his commercial clients who are dealing with highly complex disputes that threaten to undermine their commercial operations.
Along with maintaining a successful trial practice, Mr. Scheetz has also handled numerous arbitrations through his appointment as arbitrator for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania as well as the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas. Whether inside or outside the courtroom, he maintains an unwavering focus on protecting his clients' rights and interests at all turns, and he also works hard to help his clients obtain the favorable outcomes they deserve in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
In recognition for his impeccable professionalism and outstanding client service, Mr. Scheetz has earned a Top 100 Trial Lawyers designation from The National Trial Lawyers and a Top 10 Under 40 ranking from the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys. He has also received a top Forty Under 40 designation from Bucks County Courier Times, an Awesome Attorney designation from Suburban Life Magazine, and other consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers.
Moreover, Mr. Scheetz has also received "Superb, 10 out of 10" client ratings on Avvo along with the 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys in 2018 and 2019.
A 2002 graduate of Bucknell University, Mr. Scheetz obtained his Juris Doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2007. He holds his license to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and the New Jersey Supreme Court.
Mr. Scheetz currently serves as treasurer of the Bucks County Bar Association's executive board. He has also served as president of the organization's Young Lawyers Division, and he helped reestablish the association's Solo and Small Practice Section. He is also an active member of several other local, state and national legal organizations.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Business Litigation, Estate Planning & Probate
Estate Planning, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wills, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Business Litigation
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2007, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.wslawpa.com/attorneys/lawrence-r-scheetz-jr-esqui...
- Holy Ghost Preparatory School
- Bucknell University, Bachelor’s degree in Economics, with honors
- Obtained six-figure settlement against nail salon for negligent practices resulting in the amputation of multiple toes following a pedicure in Lehigh County., 2020
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company v. Schwarz, et al., 2011 WL 2357828 at *1 (D. N.J. June 9, 2011)
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company v. Schwarz, et al., 2010 WL 3283550 at *1 (D. N.J. August 18, 2010)
- Reassure America Life Insurance Company v. Midwest Resources, LTD., 721 F. Supp. 2d. 346, (E.D. Pa. 2010)
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company v. Joseph Schlanger 2006 Insurance Trust, 2010 WL 2898315, at *1 (D. Del. July 20, 2010)
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company v. Joseph Schlanger 2006 Insurance Trust, — A.3d. —, (Del. 2011)
- Obtained over $600,000 settlement in slip and fall case against Landlord relating to snow removal in Philadelphia County. , 2019
- Obtained six-figure settlement in wrongful death action in Montgomery County., 2019
- , National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Attorneys, National Trial Lawyers, 2021
- American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers 10 Best in Pennsylvania
- Suburban Life Awesome Attorney and Top Attorney Avvo Rating â 10.0
- Awesome Attorney - Business Law, Suburban Life Magazine, 2012
- Top 100 National Trial Attorneys
- Recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Â® for Personal Injury
- Awarded for Exceptional and Outstanding Service, 10 Best Attorney Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2019
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Attorneys, The National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- Awesome Attorney - Personal Injury, Suburban Life Magazine, 2013
- Nationally ranked in the Top 10 Under 40 for "excellence in the field of Personal Injury.", National Top 10 Under 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2018
- Awesome Attorney - Personal Injury, Suburban Life Magazine, 2012
- The 40 Under 40 program recognizes forty up-and-coming business and community leaders who are making a difference in Bucks County., Bucks County Forty Under 40, 2014
- Awesome Attorney - Business Law, Suburban Life Magazine, 2013
- Selected as a 2018 recipient of the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys by the American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers for exceptional and outstanding client service., 10 Best Attorneys in Pennsylvania, American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers, 2018
- Board of Trustees of Holy Ghost Preparatory School, 2022
- Doylestown Athletic Association Baseball Coach and Sponsor
- Youth Basketball and Baseball Coach, Central Bucks YMCA
- Past President of the Holy Ghost Preparatory School Alumni Association
- President-Elect of the Bucks County Bar Association, 2022
- Board of Trustees of Holy Ghost Preparatory School, 2021
- Board of Directors of the Northampton Township Business and Professional Association
- Chair of the Development Committee of the Holy Ghost Preparatory School Board of Trustees, 2021
- Treasurer of the Bucks County Bar Association, 2021
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the Supreme Court of New Jersey and the United States District Court of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Executive Board Member of the Bucks County Bar Association
- Member of the Bucks County American Inn of Court
- Member of the Bucks County Bar Association
Office location for Lawrence R. Scheetz, Jr.
935 Second Street Pike
Richboro, PA 18954-1549
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2017