Terrence R. Nealon, Jr.
Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Scranton, PennsylvaniaMcDonald & MacGregor, LLC
Terrence R. Nealon, Jr., is a partner at the law firm of McDonald & MacGregor, LLC, located in Scranton, Pennsylvania. With over a decade of legal experience, he serves clients with their legal matters involving workers’ compensation, motor vehicle collisions, personal injury and premises liability. He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Empathetic and understanding, Mr. Nealon is well aware of the negative effects of injuries that are caused through no fault of one’s own, and he serves as a zealous and tireless advocate for the rights of his clients. Dedicated and fierce, he has successfully obtained numerous verdicts and settlements for his clients.
Mr. Nealon graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in communication and political science from Villanova University. During this time, he also studied a semester abroad at the National University of Ireland, Galway, in Ireland. After obtaining his undergraduate degree, he went on to pursue law and earned his Juris Doctor from the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.
Closely associated with the legal field, Mr. Nealon has memberships in The Northeastern PA Trial Lawyers Association, Lackawanna Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division and the American Association for Justice. He is a board of governors member of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and is the chair of its workers’ compensation section.
Recognized for his impeccable service in the legal field, Mr. Nealon was included several times in The Best Lawyers in America’s lists for Plaintiff Personal Injury Litigation and also for the Claimant Workers’ Compensation Law. Named to the Top 40 Under 40 in civil plaintiff trial lawyers in Pennsylvania by The National Trial Lawyers, he was selected by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania to be on the Pennsylvania Civil Procedural Rules Committee.
A firm believer in giving back to his community, Mr. Nealon serves as a secretary on the Alumni Board of Governors for Scranton Preparatory School and is a member of the Auxiliary Board/Development Committee for United Neighborhood Centers of Northeastern Pennsylvania. Serving as an elected officer on the Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick of Lackawanna County, he is on its executive committee.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 50% Workers' compensation: claimant
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2011, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.mmmmlaw.com/our-team/terrence-r-nealon-jr/
- Best Lawyers in America - Personal Injury (Plaintiff), U.S. News and World Report
- Top 40 Under 40 - Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania, The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Selected to Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America - Claimant Workers’ Compensation Law, The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2011
- Alumni Board of Governors for Scranton Preparatory School, Secretary
- Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick of Lackawanna County, Elected Officer & Member of the Executive Committee
- Auxiliary Board/Development Committee for United Neighborhood Centers of Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, B.A. – 2008, Honors: cum laude, Major: Communication, Minor: Political Science
Office location for Terrence R. Nealon, Jr.
220 Penn Ave
Scranton, PA 18503
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023
Find me online
- What is a workers' compensation investigator allowed to do? https://t.co/p879qxMXi5 https://t.co/aGVIa9lg7T
- 5 signs that a senior should give up driving https://t.co/09koxUNKB8 https://t.co/djsazaL7Kj
- Can my employer fire me while I'm on workers compensation? https://t.co/CSFyYxPUV8 https://t.co/Gi3rLqnBb0