Jason S. Dunkle
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in State College, PennsylvaniaJD Law, P.C.
Attorney Jason S. Dunkle has been a criminal defense lawyer in State College, Pennsylvania, since 2004. He has represented people charged with criminal offenses throughout the state, but he primarily handles cases in Centre, Clinton, Huntingdon, Clearfield, and Mifflin counties. He routinely represents Penn State, Juniata, and Lock Haven students and alumni that are charged with offenses such as marijuana possession, DUI, furnishing alcohol to minors, drug possession, drug delivery, fake ID, underage drinking, assault, theft, possession of drug paraphernalia, sexual assault, corruption of minors, and terroristic threats. Over the years, Attorney Dunkle has obtained favorable results for cilents in all phases of criminal cases, including pre-charge investigations, preliminary arraignments, preliminary hearings, pretrial, trial, appeals and even post-conviction proceedings.
Attorney Dunkle is a Penn State University alum that received his law degree from University of Pittsburgh School of Law. He is a member of the executive committee on the Board of the Pennsylvania Assocation of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and he has been a guest speaker at defense lawyer seminars. Attorney Dunkle has been nominated as a Rising Star or Super Lawyer every year since 2011. He has a perfect 10.0 Superb rating by AVVO, an online attorney rating website. He also has garnered many positive client reviews online that are spread over many years, evidencing that he has provided quality legal representation for many clients over a long period of time. Attorney Dunkle is experienced and quailified.
On a personal level, Attorney Dunkle is a married father of three. He spends his spare time coaching his children's atheltic teams and is a board member of the Penns Valley Youth Center. Attorney Dunkle has volunteered his time with the "Wills for Heroes," a program that drafts wills for first responders such as firemen, emergency medical technicians and police officers. He gives much of his time to his clients and to his community.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Parole, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations
First Admitted: 2004, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.mystatecollegelawyer.com/Attorney-Profiles/Jason-...
- Special Olympics Volunteer
- Pittsburgh Project, Community Revitalization Program
- Board Member, Penns Valley Youth Center, 2014
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A. in Political Science, National Society of Collegiate Scholars, 2001
- Juris Doctorate from University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2004
- Washington and Jefferson College
- Pennsylvania, 2004
- Secretary, Member of Executive Committee, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2017
- Member, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2006
- Guest Speaker, Drug Suppression Issues in State Court, Pennsylvania Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2010
- Guest Speaker, Ethics & Lawyer Advertising, Pennsylvania Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2014
- AVVO Clients' Choice Award, 2013
- AVVO Clients' Choice Award, 2014
- AVVO Clients' Choice Award, 2015
- AVVO Clients' Choice Award, 2012
- Lead Counsel Rated, Criminal Defense and DUI, 2013-present
- State College Criminal Defense Lawyer Jason Dunkle Bio, 2013
- Message to Parents of Penn State students charged with a crime, 2013
- State College Fake ID charge Attorney Jason Dunkle, 2013
- State College DUI Defense Lawyer, 2013
- Attorney Jason Dunkle's Message to Penn State students who have been charged with a crime, 2013
- State College Drug Possession and ARD Lawyer, 2013
- Pennsylvania Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Office location for Jason S. Dunkle
210 W Hamilton Ave
State College, PA 16801
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2017