James A. Swetz
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Stroudsburg, PennsylvaniaCramer, Swetz, McManus & Jordan, P.C.
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, Personal Injury
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1976
Education: Villanova University School of Law
Cramer, Swetz, McManus & Jordan, P.C.711 Sarah Street
Stroudsburg, PA 18360 Phone: 570-421-5568 Email: James A. Swetz Visit website
Jim Swetz is Board Certified in Criminal Trial and Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He is a founding member of Cramer, Swetz, McManus & Jordan, P.C., one of Monroe County's oldest and largest law firms. He a Past President of the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL). He served on the Lawyers' Advisory Committee to the Judges of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania from 2008-11 and is a member of the Pennsylvania and Florida Bars. In his practice, Jim has defended many high-profile criminal cases in state and federal court. In addition to criminal defense, Jim is well versed in civil litigation handling a broad range of cases including plaintiff's personal injury.
First Admitted: 1976, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://csmjlawyer.com/people/james-a-swetz/
- Certified Mediator, United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2007
- Board Certified Civil Litigation NBTA, 2004
- Board Certified Criminal Defense NBTA, 2003
- Lawyers Advisory Committee, United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2008
- Vice-President and Middle District Representative, Pennsylvania Asscociation of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL), 2009
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2009 - 2023