Michael L. Saile, Jr.
Top rated personal injury attorney in Trevose, PennsylvaniaCordisco & Saile LLC
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2002
Education: Widener University – Delaware Law School
Cordisco & Saile LLC900 Northbrook Drive
Trevose, PA 19053 Visit website
A partner with Cordisco & Saile LLC, Michael L. Saile, Jr. represents clients Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Mr. Saile focuses his law practice in the area of plaintiffs' personal injury matters.
Mr. Saile completed his undergraduate degree in accounting at the University of Delaware in 1999. He then went on to attend Widener University School of Law, graduating cum laude with his Juris Doctor in 2002. Mr. Saile is admitted to practice before all of the state courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Following law school, Mr. Saile first gained invaluable litigation experience while working in Vineland, New Jersey, at the Law Office of Daniel E. Rosner. While there, he personally handled more than 100 cases and successfully appealed a client's case before the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Mr. Saile formed a partnership with his father's legal practice after gaining significant legal practice experience.
Mr. Saile has been repeatedly recognized for his track record and achievements by his fellow professionals. He has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, has received a 10.0 "Superb" peer-review rating through Avvo and holds an AV* peer-review rating through Martindale-Hubbell. Suburban Life Magazine named him to its Awesome Attorneys list in both 2010 and 2011. A published author on topics relating to personal injury law and DUI defense, Mr. Saile is an active participant in a variety of legal organizations, including the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He is also a member of the board of directors of TODAY, Inc., a nonprofit organization providing behavior health services to young people and their families.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2002, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.cordiscosaile.com/attorneys/michael-l-saile-jr/
- Helped author Philadelphia's new Bouncer Safety Law, December 2011
- How to Maximize Your Pennsylvania Car Accident Case Before an Insurance Company Takes Advantage of You
- Speaker, Injury Law on KYW News Radio 1060 and 1210 AM's The Big Talker
- Author, "Don't Crash Again!"
- Author, "Not Another Bad Lawyer"
- Chosen by Suburban Life Magazine readers as Being The Best
- Rising Star-Super Lawyer multiple times
- Awesome Attorneys List multiple times - Personal Injury, Suburban Life Magazine, 2010
- Named 2012's Bucks County's Most Happening Lawyer by the Most Happening website for Bucks County
- Participant, Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society (mock trial team), Widener University School of Law
- Recognized as one of the Top Up-and-Coming Attorneys (under 40 years of age) in the State of Pennsylvania
- Awesome Attorneys List - Reader's Choice, Suburban Life Magazine, 2011
- Bucks County's Top 40 under 40
- AV® Preeminent™ attorney rating - Personal Injury and DUI practice areas, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Pennsylvania's Top 40 under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association
- "Superb 10.0/10.0", Avvo.com
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- New Jersey
- United States Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice
- Board Member of TODAY, Inc.
- Legal expertise has been featured on the Consumer Advocate's TV show which was broadcasted on the ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS networks
- Inteviewed or Featured in Philadelphia Magazine, The Daily News, The Bucks County Courier Times, The Intelligencer, Philly.com, and CBSPhilly.com
- Council Rock High School, Honors: Eagle Scout
- University of Delaware, Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Honors: Member of the social fraternity Pi Kappa Alpha
- This website will educate any person charged with DUI in Bucks County, Pennsylvania., Bucks County DUI Law Center
- Information for people charged with DUI in Bucks County, Pennsylvania., Bucks County DUI Lawyer Blog
- Innocent victims (people - not corporations) of someone else's recklessness or carelessness
Office location for Michael L. Saile, Jr.
900 Northbrook Drive
Trevose, PA 19053
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2012
Additional sources of information about Michael L. Saile, Jr.
Find me online
- We would like to congratulate John Cordisco for receiving the Super Lawyers award 5 straight years in a row. Super… https://t.co/UPFI6MYM2O
- Hidden Injuries Everyone Should Look for After an Auto Accident. See our latest blog post that highlights the hidd… https://t.co/3NRhcQBtoa
- Attorney John F. Cordisco, Esq. of Cordisco & Saile has been recognized as among "America's Most Honored Lawyers",… https://t.co/LswolrIrs7